Breaking News!!!! Lebron James Offically Signs with LA Lakers 4yrs $154 Million

Maybe you should blame the Heat if that's what bothers you.

As I said, my problem with him is how he ran his hometeam into the ground and bailed. LeBron is poopoo.

He didn't have to go back to Cleveland. They are a dog shit team and horrible franchise. They were nothing without him, and he came back to them and got them a championship and 4 straight trips to the finals. lmao, he owes them nothing. He gave them over a decade of relevance.

Why should owners get to ship guys wherever they want and nobody cares? But lets be mad at player mobility? lol

Why hasn't kawhi signed yet? It's been like 3 hours!

well you clearly havent watched him play
he doesnt bring enough to offset the baggage of his dad who will be a constant disruption. unless you mean that i would be expecting too much in return.

and on your other point, lonzo's dad will only work on a team with no established stars. nobody that is a great player with power would put up wit that. so obviously lebron will say no to that shit. cant blame him there

Bring it bitch! PHX!!!

Last edited:
i

Signed a 4 year 154 million dollar contract

http://www.espn.com/
The only possible event that could drive me to...
thumb.aspx

Fuck LeBitch

His sorry ass has to come to LA hoping it salvages any attempt of his of a top 15 all-time ranking

Lonzo will be traded for sure imo

Lonzo + Hart for Kemba Walker

Ingram + Kuzma + new draft pick + draft picks for Leonard

Go over luxury tax and sign Cousins or Capela
I don't think Lakers want to put Kuzma on the table and I agree w/ the Lakers decision on that. Yes, hes going to be expensive to keep several years from now, but by then we'll really get see how far his potential goes and if he contributed at all for a ring. Right now, he's the best bang for the money in maybe all of NBA.

I don't think Lakers want to put Kuzma on the table and I agree w/ the Lakers decision on that. Yes, hes going to be expensive to keep several years from now, but by then we'll really get see how far his potential goes and if he contributed at all for a ring. Right now, he's the best bang for the money in maybe all of NBA.

Yeah I just read Kuzma is off limits which is weird because Lebron and Leonard are both forwards unless they're going to switch Leonard to SG or a small line up with Kuzma at C.

Fuck LeBitch

His sorry ass has to come to LA hoping it salvages any attempt of his of a top 15 all-time ranking
What surprised me the most was how dead-set he was on becoming a Lakers this season.

Didn't he leave like $200 mil on the table with the cavs? He left a lot of cash, a city that was behind him, a better team, to play for a city that has bunch of rookies & softmores, and WAY HIGHER TAXES.

HORRIBLE basketball move by Lebron. It seems he has reached the point where he doesn't really care about winning any more. As it stands now I'd favor Houston, GSW, OKC, Minnesota, and the Spurs if they keep Kawhi over the Lebron-Lakers.

I get it. He's going to LA because he wants to be a billionaire but as a basketball player the clear choice should have been Philly.

HORRIBLE basketball move by Lebron. It seems he has reached the point where he doesn't really care about winning any more. As it stands now I'd favor Houston, GSW, OKC, Minnesota, and the Spurs if they keep Kawhi over the Lebron-Lakers.

I get it. He's going to LA because he wants to be a billionaire but as a basketball player the clear choice should have been Philly.

Philly is a better fit for Paul George than Lebron.
Lebron would want the basketball in his hands which takes away from Ben Simmons who cant shoot to save his life. The Lakers will build around Lebron and win a title guaranteed.

Leonard is coming via trade or signing him next year. If they sign him next year they will still keep their young talent not to mention they can sign another all star after Luol Dengs contract comes off the books.

Philly is a better fit for Paul George than Lebron.
Lebron would want the basketball in his hands which takes away from Ben Simmons who cant shoot to save his life. The Lakers will build around Lebron and win a title guaranteed.

Leonard is coming via trade or signing him next year. If they sign him next year they will still keep their young talent not to mention they can sign another all star after Luol Dengs contract comes off the books.

He won a title and beat the greatest team ever (73 win GSW) with another ball dominant guard. Lebrons talent has a way of just making things work.

The NBA is a mans league. Guys in their very early 20's just don't win titles. The Lakers have talent but they are too young. By the time they're ready, Lebron will be too old. He's about to enter Year 16, he needs to WIN NOW. He could continue to own the east for the next 5 years if he chose Philly.

He won a title and beat the greatest team ever (73 win GSW) with another ball dominant guard. Lebrons talent has a way of just making things work.

The NBA is a mans league. Guys in their very early 20's just don't win titles. The Lakers have talent but they are too young. By the time they're ready, Lebron will be too old. He's about to enter Year 16, he needs to WIN NOW. He could continue to own the east for the next 5 years if he chose Philly.

Simmons and Kyrie are 2 different point guards. Horrible comparison.

This isn't a basketball move for Lebron. It is more about putting his roots down farther for his entertainment ventures. Dude is already producing big time television shows.

The guy dresses like a clown and talks like one he has potencial in Hollywood for a remake

images

he doesnt bring enough to offset the baggage of his dad who will be a constant disruption. unless you mean that i would be expecting too much in return.

and on your other point, lonzo's dad will only work on a team with no established stars. nobody that is a great player with power would put up wit that. so obviously lebron will say no to that shit. cant blame him there
yeah you clearly havent watched him play, stop listening to the haters complain about his shot. Apart from the shot the kid is a natural baller. Great defender, passer and can play off ball also so he doesnt need the ball.

Lonzos dad has no role on the Lakers, and if you think he has any influence then you are crazy. Lebron wont let someone like Lavar bother him

Yeah I just read Kuzma is off limits which is weird because Lebron and Leonard are both forwards unless they're going to switch Leonard to SG or a small line up with Kuzma at C.
Kuzma will never play C, if Kawhi signs he will play 3 and Lebron will play 4(with potentially Randle at 5, Kuz off the bench). Add KCP and Lonzo and then youve got a super switchy defensive rotation

yeah you clearly havent watched him play, stop listening to the haters complain about his shot. Apart from the shot the kid is a natural baller. Great defender, passer and can play off ball also so he doesnt need the ball.

Lonzos dad has no role on the Lakers, and if you think he has any influence then you are crazy. Lebron wont let someone like Lavar bother him
i have watched him play. just because you are obviously a fanboy doesnt mean i have to drink the kool aid. his shot sucks and he has not proven to be anything special yet or to offset the distraction his dad brings

i have watched him play. just because you are obviously a fanboy doesnt mean i have to drink the kool aid. his shot sucks and he has not proven to be anything special yet or to offset the distraction his dad brings
lol no you havent, youve already admitted in this thread you hate the Lakers.... so why are you watching the Lakers if you hate them?

what else is he bad at? or is it just his shot that makes him suck so much?(I know youve got nothing, just give up)

lol no you havent, youve already admitted in this thread you hate the Lakers.... so why are you watching the Lakers if you hate them?

what else is he bad at? or is it just his shot that makes him suck so much?(I know youve got nothing, just give up)
i hate lebron too, but you think i have never watched him? did you get your big baller brand shoes yet or are they still on back order?

Back