BREAKING: Cheesecake Factory Employees make racist attack

Yeah but what about their huge fucking menu, I can never decide what to get

Food is average but dat menu is amazing. I don’t eat there often but when I do I can always find something I want to eat.

Nah, you're still a loser if you're walking around with that shit.....I halfway give a pass to people with those on their bumper stickers, I just assume they're just too lazy to take them off

Exactly lol.

Treat everyone well no matter how stupid they look.

I hate this shit. How is a company culpable for a minimum wage employee being a moron?

A dozen or so employees? This place really has a dozen racist employees?

I'd be looking at an idiot wearing a MAGA hat again too, what kind of weirdos actually go around wearing campaign propaganda a year and half after the election is over?

They shouldn't have called him a N******* that was the wrong thing to do
lol at looking at him. who the hell would care about your non-threatening persona looking at them?

It says in the article that there was video evidence and pics. Where are they?

It says in the article that there was video evidence and pics. Where are they?
Heuristically speaking it's probably true since Trump supporters are the most oppressed class in history.

If they work at a restaurant, got so offended at a MAGA hat, and called him n****r then I'm betting they're Hispanic and probably Mexican specifically. Cubans are more racist than Mexicans in my experience but they vote Republican so I doubt they'd get so triggered over a MAGA hat.

according to the right, racism against blacks is good except if that black guy supports trump
Yup, the only Black person the rightwing tolerates is the type that sucks-up to them and won't oppose White supremacy. This leads to such idiotic and silly behavior like some conservative Black personalities wearing cowboy hats, to put White people at ease.

Last edited:
Different restaurant hard to judge

Political bumper stickers are tacky, even when they are current.

Bumper stickers are a lot different to wearing articles of clothing though. As another poster said, part of it is just laziness or forgetting it's there or people think the sticker will not peel off completely, leaving bits of it and glue residue.

I've seen a lot of other stickers on cars that I'd say are more tacky than political ones . . .

"One of the employees gave Joseph intimidating looks, clenching his fists and making hand gestures that appeared to indicate that he was ready to engage in a fistfight."

Good God there is supreme rustling happening out there. I'm trying to imagine what a hat would have to say for me to automatically want to fight the stranger wearing it for no other reason than the hat itself. This is some bizarre shit.

Even with all the crap that folks who serve at restaurants see these days you'd think this hat wouldn't be at the top of the list that sets them off . . .

Wearing a hat at a rrestaurant is rude, but waitress should not have done that.

Nah, you're still a loser if you're walking around with that shit.....I halfway give a pass to people with those on their bumper stickers, I just assume they're just too lazy to take them off

Trump wears one and he's a billionaire and president.

You don't wear one and you're a loser on Sherdog like all of us.

Maybe you should start wearing the hat.

I've seen a lot of other stickers on cars that I'd say are more tacky than political ones . . .
The Coexist ones? The ones proclaiming the driver is the parent to a high achieving kid? The military insignia ones? The stickers that lets cops know the driver is a fire fighter?

How about it's none of your fkn business what anyone wears

Back