BREAKING: Cheesecake Factory Employees make racist attack

Judge

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
eugenior_joseph.jpg

Well well well... when is it ok to use the N word again? Oh, when a black person decides on his own free will to wear a MAGA hat

https://www.dailywire.com/news/30628/exclusive-cheesecake-factory-employees-attack-ryan-saavedra

"Her finger was literally on top of his head, we were all looking at her like 'what is happening?'" one witness told The Daily Wire. "She was pointing at him, calling her other coworkers, telling them to look at this guy wearing a Make America Great Again hat."

At that point, approximately a dozen or so employees approached the table and began making comments about the hat, with some saying they wanted to punch Joseph in the face. Witnesses also allege that some of the employees also referred to him as a "n**ger" in their conversations among each other.

^ read the whole article for the rest of the racist grim details.

I hope CF admits that their employees are racist and sends them to re-education camp.

That sort of diversity is not approved by the politburo

I'd be looking at an idiot wearing a MAGA hat again too, what kind of weirdos actually go around wearing campaign propaganda a year and half after the election is over?

They shouldn't have called him a N******* that was the wrong thing to do

eugenior_joseph.jpg

Well well well... when is it ok to use the N word again? Oh, when a black person decides on his own free will to wear a MAGA hat

https://www.dailywire.com/news/30628/exclusive-cheesecake-factory-employees-attack-ryan-saavedra

"Her finger was literally on top of his head, we were all looking at her like 'what is happening?'" one witness told The Daily Wire. "She was pointing at him, calling her other coworkers, telling them to look at this guy wearing a Make America Great Again hat."

At that point, approximately a dozen or so employees approached the table and began making comments about the hat, with some saying they wanted to punch Joseph in the face. Witnesses also allege that some of the employees also referred to him as a "n**ger" in their conversations among each other.

^ read the whole article for the rest of the racist grim details.

I hope CF admits that their employees are racist and sends them to re-education camp.

giphy.gif

THEY TOOK THE BAIT.

[<diva2] YOU KNOW THEY SPAT IN HIS FOOD.

So tolerance.

Much inclusion.

Wow lefties.

I'd be looking at an idiot wearing a MAGA hat again too, what kind of weirdos actually go around wearing campaign propaganda a year and half after the election is over?

That would be an entirely valid point had progressives, through their insanely unhinged reactions, not given those hat’s extraordinary extra-electoral significance

That would be an entirely valid point had progressives, through their insanely unhinged reactions, not given those hat’s extraordinary extra-electoral significance
Nah, you're still a loser if you're walking around with that shit.....I halfway give a pass to people with those on their bumper stickers, I just assume they're just too lazy to take them off

So tolerance.

Much inclusion.

Wow lefties.
Couldn't have been lefties, I was told that the manager of Starbucks couldn't have been racist when she called the cops on those two black men because she was a lefty SJW....unless by God, democrats can be racists too?!

They shouldn't have called him a N******* that was the wrong thing to do
The kind of weirdos that want attention.

Couldn't have been lefties, I was told that the manager of Starbucks couldn't have been racist when she called the cops on those two black men because she was a lefty SJW....unless by God, democrats can be racists too?!

SHHHHHHHH MAN wtf...

Dont say that...

Nah, you're still a loser if you're walking around with that shit.....I halfway give a pass to people with those on their bumper stickers, I just assume they're just too lazy to take them off
I bet you're just as negative about the "I'm with her" t-shirts people still wear.

The kind of weirdos that want attention.

How about people who leave on bumpers from the losing ticket years later.

Gore bumper stickers always make me chuckle.

Outside the hilarious misplace bravado of anyone who is working at cheesecake factory -- im interested to see how this thread plays out.

Anyone with the balls to risk assault to wear a political message is not a loser. I know how badly you want it to be different but the left’s own impulse disorder has made things otherwise

Last edited:
How about people who leave on bumpers from the losing ticket years later.

Gore bumper stickers always make me chuckle.

Political bumper stickers are tacky, even when they are current.

Bumper stickers are a lot different to wearing articles of clothing though. As another poster said, part of it is just laziness or forgetting it's there or people think the sticker will not peel off completely, leaving bits of it and glue residue.

Back