BREAKING: Cheesecake Factory Employees make racist attack

According to leftists, racism against blacks is bad except if that black guy supports Trump.

I bet you're just as negative about the "I'm with her" t-shirts people still wear.
Even worse at least the MAGA people can say they supported a winner, who the hell wants to be openly supporting a loser that lost to the least qualified Presidential candidate in history?

Oh look, mental whack job liberals being the racist, intolerant hypocrites they always are.

they should have knocked his hat off like nate diaz did to cowboy, fuck trump supporters

Even worse at least the MAGA people can say they supported a winner, who the hell wants to be openly supporting a loser that lost to the least qualified Presidential candidate in history?
Here in California I see those shirts everywhere.

According to leftists, racism against blacks is bad except if that black guy supports Trump.

according to the right, racism against blacks is good except if that black guy supports trump

The guy trolled them good. He will get a lot of free cheesecake out of this deal.

Nah, you're still a loser if you're walking around with that shit.....I halfway give a pass to people with those on their bumper stickers, I just assume they're just too lazy to take them off

How about people who leave on bumpers from the losing ticket years later.

Gore bumper stickers always make me chuckle.

Political bumper stickers are tacky, even when they are current.

Bumper stickers are a lot different to wearing articles of clothing though. As another poster said, part of it is just laziness or forgetting it's there or people think the sticker will not peel off completely, leaving bits of it and glue residue.

iu

I was too lazy to take off my Mets hat and now it is stuck there, just like this poor Maga black man.

I accidentally searched for Mr. Met gat and was disappointed there wasn't a met glock. Then Mr. Met at an indian wedding somehow came up.

iu

they don't look indian to me. oh well.

I bet you're just as negative about the "I'm with her" t-shirts people still wear.

I am. Dont see much of that though. Lots of red hats. Maybe because im in florida

according to the right, racism against blacks is good except if that black guy supports trump
It's certainly not right wingers who called that black guy "n*gger". Your tolerant leftists did that.

Last edited:
It's certainly not right wingers called that black guy "n*gger". Your tolerant leftists did that.

not specifically that guy because hes wearing a maga hat, but as soon as he takes that hat off you guys will stop giving a shit about him. that gives me an idea, next time a colin kapernick decides to kneel during the anthem he should wear a maga hat, that would make your heads explode lol

not specifically that guy because hes wearing a maga hat, but as soon as he takes that hat off you guys will stop giving a shit about him. that gives me an idea, next time a colin kapernick decides to kneel during the anthem he should wear a maga hat, that would make your heads explode lol
You leftists govern most urban centers where black population is concentrated. If you gave so much shit about them, the result should speak for themselves right? Want to tell me crime, drug use, family and income statistics for those areas?

Virtual signalling doesn't feed families, doesn't reduce crime and doesn't provide jobs.

It sounds like he was being uppity and they didn't appreciate it.

Where did you read that he was "being uppity"?

"Joseph says that he wears the hat because he thinks Trump "is a really good president," adding that he is disappointed that a black man can't wear a hat to support the president"

I'm open to the idea that he was somehow taunting them into reaction, but simply wearing the hat doesn't fit the bill....at least to sane people. Do you have something to support your thought?

Where did you read that he was "being uppity"?

"Joseph says that he wears the hat because he thinks Trump "is a really good president," adding that he is disappointed that a black man can't wear a hat to support the president"

I'm open to the idea that he was somehow taunting them into reaction, but simply wearing the hat doesn't fit the bill....at least to sane people. Do you have something to support your thought?

Of course I have something to support my thought.

He's black, ain't he?

"One of the employees gave Joseph intimidating looks, clenching his fists and making hand gestures that appeared to indicate that he was ready to engage in a fistfight."

Good God there is supreme rustling happening out there. I'm trying to imagine what a hat would have to say for me to automatically want to fight the stranger wearing it for no other reason than the hat itself. This is some bizarre shit.

Back