Breaking ...Canelo Alvarez tested positive for clembuterol

He isnt the first Mexican athlete to test positive for clen. A whole soccer team from Mexico tested positive but were cleared by WADA after they found tainted meat.

Oh!?
Phew. It's only a diuretic, It's not like that will follow him around for the rest of his career...........

skysports-justino-ufc-cris-cyborg_4195313.jpg

I'm pretty sure every pro fighter is on something. It'd be naive to assume otherwise. Fuck it! Let em juice. Pride let guys do it, and the results were fucking fantastic!!

As part of the voluntary testing program that Canelo Alvarez insisted on ahead of his May 5 fight, one of his results came back positive for trace levels of Clenbuterol, consistent with meat contamination that has impacted dozens of athletes in Mexico over the last years.

As Daniel Eichner, Director of SMRTL, the WADA-accredited lab that conducted the tests stated in his letter today, "These values are all within the range of what is expected from meat contamination."

Mexican meat, damn you!
Don't drink the water down there either...

It's a legitimate excuse. Some other Mexican athletes have dealt with this.

Clenuterol is great for cutting excess fat. You turn from in shape to shred city with solid training. Tastes good too in gel form

More believable than fucking dickpills.

So far we've had

Tainted Sups

Dick Pills

Skin Cream

and now

Mexican Cow Meat <Lmaoo>

I'm pretty Canelo isn't the only other boxer jucing. Have you seen some of those guys?

002-canelo-img_6603.jpg

Canelo

anthony-joshua-2_9.jpg

Joshua

Erik Morales tested positive for it too and he was skinny fat and old, its tainted Mexican meat bro
2_morales_weigh_in-530x317.jpg

Didn't some college football players test positive for something recently and it was discovered that it was in fact caused by tainted meat in Mexico?

i believe there is actually an offical USADA or NSAC warning against meat from mexico.

mexico uses more antibiotics, steroids and hormones than most other countries.

canelo apparently had trace levels. it actually is not the worst excuse if you know about mexican agricultural practices. he stated he is bringing his camp to the US, which will cost him at least 10x as much.

In this day in age, I wouldn't be surprised if most athletes are on something. It just comes down to who can avoid detection better and luck.

Didn't some college football players test positive for something recently and it was discovered that it was in fact caused by tainted meat in Mexico?
An entire Mexican soccer team got dinged for the same chemical recently and were cleared later.

Brandon Moreno had a false positive for tainted meat, wasn't even mention until he was cleared as it is an actual known issue.

Last edited:
Borat must be happy after this. Jagshemash

Actually, athletes from China and Mexico frequently get caught for tainted meat. So, don't be so quick to label it as a PED.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoyceOuthw
Back