Brazil has the worst crowds in MMA

You kids are adorable. Fans are killing each other in America over sports all the time. It just happened this year.
https://www.usatoday.com/story/news...oney-patriots-game-death-charges/71162562007/
Athletes don't die because fans don't have an opportunity to get to them. Security is just better because there's more money surrounding the athletes.

That guy died from a medical regency after whatever fight he was in. I'll give you an a for effort but certainly you don't wanna compare what country were safer in. Surely you don't. I'd kill myself before I'd willing live in that pile shit called a country. To be fair plenty of other disgusting worthless places I feel the exacte same about.

He was Colombian.
Typical USA representative, what do you expect? 90% are dumb and 10% even with money doesn't study enough what their money allows them to study. What do they know in the first place? Invade and rob countries by force (aka cowardice), rob their own people, most often regular Joes (I already said "cowardice"?), and be the nosey of the world, not to say have a population that is controlled as puppets by billionaires lol. Imagine THEM saying anything about anyone, hilarious. Country just checks out.

Last edited:
Remind me WWE Crowd Brazilians have soo much energy.

You're going to die Chant it's a Joke they doesn't hurt a fly.

Miocic flattening Werdum and not a peep in the entire arena is still one of my favorite moments.

Remind me WWE Crowd Brazilians have soo much energy.

You're going to die Chant it's a Joke they doesn't hurt a fly.

That's the spirit, it's just a chant nothing more. But WWE fans are another level of stupidity, can't compare at all. Even in intensity, Brazilian crowds are unmatched.

I'm none too fond of the Booing and Wooing but meh it's been a part of competition forever. Course audience doesn't matter to me and falls at the level of commentary. Frequently I have multiple shows going so one or more get muted. It's also rather easy to tune them both out to where it's unintelligible background noise which is oft suiting...

abu dhabi or any of the arab places are the worst! theres a reason why muslims love fighting there!

Brazilians tend to be sore losers and the crowd can get into the off-putting territory. Florida was like that vs the Russians too but Brazilians seem to be more consistent with being butt hurt.

However, at least the US doesn't cheer no matter what for the home country guy. If Almeida was American and put that kind of performance inside the states he would have gotten booed. Brazilians cheered him on for that awful fight. Multiple times I've seen the American crowds cheer on foreign fighters against the US-grown if their style or personality is likable.

The way they couldn’t even give Glover Texeira respect in retirement was sad, Glover retired to a empty stadium in his home soil, while KZ retired to a full stadium not even in his home country.

A slight lull in the action? Boo!!!

Foreign fighter pressing or trying to maintain position for more than 1-2 seconds? Boo!!!

Foreign fighter wins? Boo!!!

Foreign fighter expressing appreciation for Brazilian fans and/or opponent? Boo/radio silence

You don't think this is a respectable way to let the winner leave the arena?

America has the worst crowds. It’s filled with most gluttonous and gross people in the world. They have no knowledge of MMA and openly disrespect the athletes while filling their stomachs with whatever alcohol or high-cholesterol food they can get a hold of.
Am American, can confirm

Back