Brazil has the worst crowds in MMA

Nah, not even close. The entire country is a cesspool full of worthless people and your friend - who likely got the fuck out of that trash dump of a country - just wants to sound cool instead of being honest.

Found Colby's Sherdog account.

Where's the list of foreign MMA fighters in Brazil that got murdered after the evil and terrifying "death chants"?

The country killed a soccer player over the world cup. It's literally one of the most famous sports stories to ever come out of that shit hole. Name me a single time an American athletes was killed by fans. I'll wait.

i can handle it, i dont mind it for myself...... they are not booing me

this is a message board and opinions can be delivered. the brazilian crowds suck. no need for me to grow up, they are the ones that are total douchebags.
brazilian crowds suck, i wholeheartedly agree with the topic starter and give 2 shits about the 'iz normal' replies. there are alot of better crowds all over the world. the brazilian crowds are the bottom of the barrel.
The Philadelphia Eagles fans have literally been called the Boobirds since the 40s... guess why.

Welcome to sports.

The country killed a soccer player over the world cup. It's literally one of the most famous sports stories to ever come out of that shit hole. Name me a single time an American athletes was killed by fans. I'll wait.
You kids are adorable. Fans are killing each other in America over sports all the time. It just happened this year.
https://www.usatoday.com/story/news...oney-patriots-game-death-charges/71162562007/
Athletes don't die because fans don't have an opportunity to get to them. Security is infinitely better because there's more money surrounding the athletes.

Last edited:
I don't think it is a big deal, but you seem to be seeking respect from an audience of people watching cage fighting, so I can see why you might have left feeling soured by the boos.

I can see both sides of the argument, but at the end of the day it just isn't something to care much about in my opinion.

I'd rather hear boos than the drunken woos to be honest lol, hut that is just me.

it is not super important but watching all these events taking place all over the world. some things STAND OUT. and for sure I am not the only one that notices it because this is the gazillionth topic started specifically about how shitty the brazilians are during ufc events. so no it is not more important than the fights themselves or alot of other things but OP is 100% right that the brazilian crowds are terrible. the difference between other crowds is very noticable. how important or unimportant people may find it.

MMA fans are filthy animals in the arena.

Most enter as good human beings having paid too much money to scream and watch other humans violently injure one another for prizes.

Once they leave, most of the mob go back to being proper virtuous cogs in their cultural machines.

Nah, not even close. The entire country is a cesspool full of worthless people and your friend - who likely got the fuck out of that trash dump of a country - just wants to sound cool instead of being honest.

Wrong on all accounts. And We are talking about boos at a fight. Why are you responding as if a Brazilian fucked your girlfriend?

Damn, someone mentioned in this thread that mma fans are pansies and I'm starting to believe it.

Last edited:
it is not super important but watching all these events taking place all over the world. some things STAND OUT. and for sure I am not the only one that notices it because this is the gazillionth topic started specifically about how shitty the brazilians are during ufc events. so no it is not more important than the fights themselves or alot of other things but OP is 100% right that the brazilian crowds are terrible. the difference between other crowds is very noticable. how important or unimportant people may find it.

People have differing opinions on what constitutes a good or bad crowd. I have no doubt that your opinion aligns with the majority on sherdog.

"I dont like the PI, i need a live crowd"...."I also hate foreign that only cheer for the local crowds"

Sherdog for ya.
Yeah, can you imagine an Internet forum where people have different opinions? Ridiculous.

Are you sure you're not confusing that with the story about the Colombian football player who scored an own goal at the world cup in 94?

Its like they are a passionate crowd that root for their people or something?

I guess they should just randomly start Whoooing or chanting USA even when two americans are fighting.

Low character people denigrate and bitch at those that have defeated their countrymen in a fair contest. Pathetic.

Wrong on all accounts. And We are talking about boos at a fight. Why are you responding as if a Brazilian fucked your girlfriend?

Damn, someone mentioned in this thread that mma fans are pansies and I'm starting to believe it.

Truth hurts kid

Back