Social Boys can have periods too

KantoTerror

Gold Belt
@Gold
Reaction score
https://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/20...ildren-taught-latest-victory-transgender/amp/
RepentantCooperativeDeermouse-max-1mb.gif

They do have them around here. It's called the day after election day.

Last edited:
Liberals be like: How can you damn conservatives deny our effect on climate change, the planet will die if we don't pay huge taxes!!!

Also liberals: Guys can have periods!!!

Last edited:
I mean they’ve been having one for like 26 versions of the mueller thread

We already knew this.....The boys on the left had pms period.

i mean definitely teach kids that trans people exist but don’t they make up like 0.3% of the population? i feel like there’s better stuff you could sneak into the curriculum

Sorry Boss, can’t come in today. Guy problems...

Our version of a period is diarrhea.

Sorry, no sex today. Brown river is flowing.

So these schools are skipping the whole science thing.

So all science courses are now replace with gender studies courses.

"You are about to enter another dimension, a dimension not only of sight and sound but of mind. A journey into a wondrous land of imagination. Next stop, the Twilight Zone!"
-Rod Serling

even if you're trans, boys don't undergo Menses. There's absurd, then there's outright, bold faced lies

A victory for transgender campaigners is a dismal defeat for common sense and decency.

We've all been in the war room long enough to know that

We can't really afford to continue treating the LGBT lobby as insignificant, with everything involved as just an elaborate ruse being pulled on us. I mean, I certainly wish I could. I'm not the least bit interested in what they advocate, and how they wish to pursue their lifestyles. But the push is too strong and there needs to be an appropriate reaction. Strength needs to be answered with strength.

My apologies to all the LGBT members who may be offended by my relative lack of understanding, of their ideas and customs. But if you're not willing to call it out, then I must.

I'm officially on team, "we live in a simulation".

Y'all better hope I don't decide to play GTA.

I squeezed my dick so hard it started bleeding does this count as a period? I am fertile.

Yes yes. We all know that putting kids in non-gender uniforms will reduce bullying.

Dude, you can't tease me for wearing a skirt if you're wearing one too. It's common sense.

Back