Social Boys can have periods too

My apologies to all the LGBT members who may be offended by my relative lack of understanding, of their ideas and customs. But if you're not willing to call it out, then I must.

I'm technically LGBTQ and I think dis shit is crazy bro. We deserve to be oppressed when we're pushing this shit

Dude, you can't tease me for wearing a skirt if you're wearing one too. It's common sense.
There's kilts...

Those things the Greeks wore:

And those things the Danes/Vikings wore over the pants:

Then there's straight up wearing a skirt which even on women I've never truly understood the point....

The new advice follows a council report which said: "Trans boys and men and non-binary people may have periods", adding that "menstruation must be inclusive of all genders".

Bins used for menstruation products will be provided in all toilets for children, according to the report.
The same council also recently released a "Trans Inclusion Schools Toolkit" to help teachers treat gender identity sensitively.

It asks teachers to be respectful and inclusive of children who are questioning their gender, and tells them that purposefully not referring to children by their preferred pronoun or name can constitute harassment.

The toolkit also recommends schools adopt a non-gendered uniform so all children feel included, and to reduce bullying.
28b68d04506a0e60aa7d994f9f8e8d71.gif

Lmfao you can't make this shit up

Also-

"The toolkit also recommends schools adopt a non-gendered uniform so all children feel included, and to reduce bullying."

Yes yes. We all know that putting kids in non-gender uniforms will reduce bullying.
I'll be honest putting kids in uniforms might help SOME issues if the schools are the ones supplying the uniforms.

The biggest point being remember how Cartman makes fun of Kenny all the time in early seasons of South Park for wearing the same clothes every day and shit? At least that'd be reduced some if everyone wears the same shit.

This is the logical end of the weaponized mental illness known as political correctness.

If I wanted stupid beliefs pushed onto my kids I would have sent them to Catholic School.

I think uniforms in school is a great idea. It's better for the children, especially of earlier ages to have uniforms.

It's a terrible idea to create a 3rd party "gender unknown" uniform. Not only would they be bullied the regular old school way, but now also they'll have both girls and boys both bullying them for being different and weird with a huge identifier on them.
If everyone got the same uniform though....

Like, dress pants, button up shirt with a collar and like a sweater vest over the top in winter months.

So, when you cut off your dick, your oozing wound is called a period?

I thought it was just an oozing would.

Silly me...

Liberals putting the men back into menstruation one guy at a time lol..

A true pirate sails the Red Sea, too.

I pissed blood after a bad kidney punch once. That's as close as I've gotten.

Maybe they could take something that simulates the after affect of a getting the sort of kicking that makes you piss blood after .

I am guessing this is fake news or sarcasm/trolling.

No fucking way could a school tell little boys they can have periods... no way, no how!

Liberals be like: How can you damn conservatives deny our effect on climate change, the planet will die if we don't pay huge taxes!!!

Also liberals: Guys can have periods!!!
Closet ghey.

Back