Social Boys can have periods too

There are some non-literal versions of guy period that were already mentioned. I’d also add losing in a video game.

The far left will not stop no matter how insane or asinine their positions are. They are like a cancer that keeps growing larger and more abhorrent with each passing day.

I'm technically LGBTQ and I think dis shit is crazy bro. We deserve to be oppressed when we're pushing this shit

s0250.gif
Every week it's on some...

Liberals just get crazier, more stupid and more unhinged as the days go by.

my period is the day i run out of alcohol

it will be a cold day in hell I run out of excelcior

i mean definitely teach kids that trans people exist but don’t they make up like 0.3% of the population? i feel like there’s better stuff you could sneak into the curriculum

Only .6% of men have a micropenis so it’s pretty messed up they care more about trannies when there are more people actually born with this “awful little thing” then unnatural tranny

alright 2019 the bar has been set.

i really hope this nonsense starts to be recognised for what it is next year. . .

I am guessing this is fake news or sarcasm/trolling.

No fucking way could a school tell little boys they can have periods... no way, no how!

It’s very real here in the UK. The new guidelines were approved in Brighton by the council, which means this stuff will be taught in classes and that all toilets will have bins specifically for menstruation products.

It’s still limited to Brighton at the moment but it will probably grow over the coming months.

It’s very real here in the UK. The new guidelines were approved in Brighton by the council, which means this stuff will be taught in classes and that all toilets will have bins specifically for menstruation products.

It’s still limited to Brighton at the moment but it will probably grow over the coming months.

It's time now. Seriously. It's time for sane humans to stand up to the faux elite, let them know we see what they are doing with the social engineering, and demand it stops. They make it 'hate speech" to question, but we are just going to have to do it anyway.

No media, we do not need to become androgynous. We see what you are doing step by step, and it's time to stop now. Boys can't be girls and girls can't be boys, unless there is something wrong.

Back