Boxing Discussion VII

Status
Not open for further replies.
Expected Eubanks to lose the early fight but didn’t expect to see him swinging like a man possessed sloppy as hell! Minor loss if groves gets the decision :)

odds almost back to evens again.. hoping for the draw

commentaters so biased lol

this fight could easily be even at this point
I would know you are not American just because you correctly used the adjective "biased" rather than "bias" the noun in this sentence. My fellow native English speakers of the younger generation are devolving, I tell you!

I think Eubank got knocked down at least three times in this fight if we count his glove touching the canvas slightly or not.

Tried to hit 2u @1.7 at the end of the 9th, missed it and now it's 1.2 at best :(

97 - 93 for me.. but I have atleast two rounds that I flipped off a single exchange.

Draw please? Again?
Added more 0.25u on draw @ 34

lol at the refs shirt, surely the ref shouldnt be wearing a crisp white dress shirt to a fight! he looks like a butcher.

Also, 106 - 103 for GG.

they just flashed the commentators scorecards for the first time. had it 108-101 GG and they have been referencing how its KO or nothing for Eubanks for the last several rounds without a hint of reservation. Im not so sure.

holy shit that last round :eek:

should be Groves DEC but would not be surprised with a draw the way the fight ended

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back