• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Boxing Discussion VII

Status
Not open for further replies.
Added 0.5u Liebenberg @ 4.95 DNB . He's bigger and almost got a KD in second round.
Close rounds though, will probably go to Feigenbutz in Germany

Edit : and 0.5u more Liebenberg @ 5.00 dnb

Edit : And one more unit on Liebenberg @ 5.00

Crazy odds imo, Liebenberg will crack that fuckin' chin.

I now have about 2.5u @ 5.00

Alright, I can't resist backing a live dog: George Groves (+160) vs Chris Eubank Jr. $200.00 for $320.00

strange start for Eubanks. thought he would come out harder since Groves usually starts slow

damn Groves looking sharp while Eubank looks kinda stiff and slow so far

20-18 Groves. Clearer second round for Groves imo. 2nd round has me excited for the rest of the fight though.

3-0 Groves, better round for eubanks offensively, but not on defense. Cut is badly placed on his right eye.

Groves looks a full weight class bigger in there.. i did not think the size difference was that massive

The commentators said that the cut was from a head clash.

Eubanks is boxing well on the inside until they clinch up, but is eating a shot or two every time he closes the distance and is therefore not closing the distance as often as he needs to be. When they are on the outside it just feels like Groves fights. 4th is too hard for me to score though, Ill be generous and grant it to Eubanks for that last flurry and his dazzling hand speed.

39-37 Groves. Lots of swings in this fight to come.

could be 2-2 or 4-0 Groves last two rounds was close

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back