• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Boxing Discussion VII

Status
Not open for further replies.
Eubank rd 5

He needs to stop running forward though

Added 0.5u Liebenberg @ 4.95 DNB . He's bigger and almost got a KD in second round.
Close rounds though, will probably go to Feigenbutz in Germany

Edit : and 0.5u more Liebenberg @ 5.00 dnb

Edit : And one more unit on Liebenberg @ 5.00

Crazy odds imo, Liebenberg will crack that fuckin' chin.

I now have about 2.5u @ 5.00

Wow.
Worst robbery ever. Liebenberg was beating the shit out of him for 6 rounds. Fight stopped in round 6 due to a cut on Liebenberg that was from a clash of heads and Feigenbutz gets the TKO. What a fucking disgrace of a sport.

Wow.
Worst robbery ever. Liebenberg was beating the shit out of him for 6 rounds. Fight stopped in round 6 due to a cut on Liebenberg that was from a clash of heads and Feigenbutz gets the TKO. What a fucking disgrace of a sport.
ugh fucking germany

Wow.

cheating scum fucks. I tailed too...

i dnt think eubank is winning the inside game

And losing the outside the game. Is cut and is going to have to change the tempo to definitively win any rounds. Having said that, im not confident how any round has been scored after round 2..

58 - 56 Groves/ annoucers are very pro Groves though. May be swaying me.

WWHAT? not a knockdown? The ref didnt even indicate a push, he just moved on. Clearly looked like Eubanks gloves hit the canvas at the end of the round there.

And losing the outside the game. Is cut and is going to have to change the tempo to definitively win any rounds. Having said that, im not confident how any round has been scored after round 2..

58 - 56 Groves/ annoucers are very pro Groves though. May be swaying me.

hes the one looking depserate, though, might lead the judges to favor groves

commentaters so biased lol

this fight could easily be even at this point

Pretty much freerolled between them for 1u and put the one unit for a draw @ 26.00...
Hoping for another draw to take away the sadness from Germany

78 - 74

rd 7 and 8 for Groves. Had Eubanks in the 8th for a sliver all the way until the end where it looked like Groves had Eubanks hurt.

wow this fight is so ugly.. Eubanks looking super sloppy compared to past fights imo

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back