Boxing Discussion V

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ward +170 was great odds. I too was jumping for joy when I heard it was going to a technical decision. War Kiko!

A good night after all, after starting bad with Gamal and Suttcliffe, the decision bets hit on Kal, Warrington and Ward livebet. Wish I did more on Kal Yafai dec @ 3.50...
Still, +2.55u for this night.

A good night after all, after starting bad with Gamal and Suttcliffe, the decision bets hit on Kal, Warrington and Ward livebet. Wish I did more on Kal Yafai dec @ 3.50...
Still, +2.55u for this night.

I didn't watch fight, but saw LB after R1 on Kal Dec was +1800, so jumped on for cheeky 0.1u

Spence line getting a little out of control I think.

Anyone else have thoughts on him as a 2-1 fav against Brook?

Couple plays I made a while ago and forgot about more or less. Certainly not trailworthy by any stretch. I had a good UFC 211 so trying to get back on the horse and avoid while gambling like the 2 plays listed below. In any case CrOw et al. do you guys think either of these guys have a chance or should I look to hedge. I might just try and hedge live if the first round shows the lines getting close.

I will absolutely lose my shit if Oscar gets the W somehow.

boxing.jpg

i thinkJose Uzcategui could be a live dog if hes a +700 and lb is being offered as andres been kd three times in his last two fights

Maicelo is +250 to beat Beltran. Any intel fellas?

Also is Walsh a legit dog? Where you at Cr0w?!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back