Boxing Discussion IV

Status
Not open for further replies.
Bet365

Mayweather DEC odds 2.30 / +130
Mayweather KO/TKO odds 1.83 / -120
Conor KO/TKO odds 8.00 / +700

floyd ko/tko/dq

since floyd holds all the cards the fight will be at 147 and conner will not be able to go 12 rounds and will game plan accordingly...ktfo or get ktfo in six rounds.

this is like a 10 unit play

Don't bet on the Floyd KO line until you know how many rounds the fight is.

it will be 12 because that is what floyd will want

I know money talks but ordinarily a novice like Conor would not get sanctioned for more than 6 rounds. I mean ordinarily a novice like Conor wouldn't get sanctioned to fight a guy like Mayweather in the first place but I would not be surprised if this ends up being 10 rounds.

Mikkel Kessler expected to announce his return to boxing at 38 years of age. Press conference in Copenhagen tomorrow....

I hope to god it isn't true, had eye issues over the years which forced his retirement.

I know money talks but ordinarily a novice like Conor would not get sanctioned for more than 6 rounds. I mean ordinarily a novice like Conor wouldn't get sanctioned to fight a guy like Mayweather in the first place but I would not be surprised if this ends up being 10 rounds.

that is true but the word ordinarily shold not be used when talking about floyd mayweather and las vegas, nv...a place he more or less owns

How do you guys feel about Hunter +950 next weekend?

Also Dominic Akinlade +475? Two unproven heavyweights that may be closer than odds look..

@CR0W @JimGunn @Sham5916910 @LEMONZEST and anyone else who can jump with some opinion

Last edited:
im waiting for usyk decision if it comes out at close to even money

hunter has been a sparring partner for wlad, wilder, fury and has a very good amatuer background. hes never been kod and ime guys protect that first stoppage loss to sell it down the future.

How do you guys feel about Hunter +950 next weekend?

Usyk is the future. Best fighter in the division by far, probably could be competitive with most heavyweights. Footwork of a nimble middleweight. I think Hunter get's absolutely worked.

I will take a small piece on Akinlade though, no reason for that line to be so wide, they are about the same level, Gorman probably a bit more power, and it's in the US.

Hunter on paper appears as a decent opponent, largely because his amateur pedigree but Usyk will run through him.

Hunter has already been rocked against poor opposition and he looked far from impressive in the Isiah Thomas fight. One of the best opposition Usyk can actually be matched up against at the moment but I expect Usyk to TKO him in the mid rounds.

Marco Huck (+203) vs Mairis Briedis ~$110.00 for ~$223.30
Marco Huck (+166) vs Mairis Briedis ~$130.00 for ~$215.80
Mairis Briedis wins in round 4-6 (+500) ~$20.00 for ~$100.00
Marco Huck wins in round 7-12 (+750) ~$10.00 for ~$75.00
Marco Huck Points Victory Or Technical Decision (+300) ~$27.00 for ~$81.00

Edner Cherry (+123) vs Omar Douglas ~$100.00 for ~$123.00
Edner Cherry (+100) vs Omar Douglas $200.00 for $200.00

Also Saturday evening on ESPN2, I don't think that either one of these undefeated welterweights should be such a big favorite over the other. Taking a chance on the underdog at these odds:

Keandre Gibson (+600) vs Antonio Orozco $35.00 for $210.00

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back