Boxing Discussion IV

Status
Not open for further replies.
holy shit!!!! never thought he would get that dec

boom :D

I didn't bet it, but +1200 for Sor Rungvisai just cashed.

Had a measly .3u on, i really thought that point was going to fuck him over, hopefully the dog is barking in the next fight also.a7fac01bd64ed524055c612263122c95.png

Holy cow I love boxing!

Wisaksil Wangek (+1400) vs Roman Gonzalez $25.00 for $350.00 and Wisaksil Wangek Points Victory or Technical Decision (+2500) vs Roman Gonzalez ~$25.00 for ~$625.00

i got our Thai dude at +2000 and +2100 @ betfair just before the fight started :) that is proberly the biggest dog i have hit

I love these BoxNation British commentators calling out Max Kellerman for his wise ass remark during his interview of Rungvisai about "You beat the champion, I mean, you got the decision over the champion."

Jacobs looking sharp! i think he won the first two.. hope he can keep it up

damn first big punch GGG lands and Jacobs goes down.. scary power

As soon as i tune in i see my man jacobs go down...

Jacobs getting KD looked like a slip at first glance, imo. GGG landed but it wasn't as special as most people thought.

R1: dunno
R2: Jacobs
R3: dunno
R4: GGG 10-8
R5: Jacobs
R6: Jacobs
R7: Jacobs

lets go Jacobs!! he is making GGG miss alot now

Hit Jacobs +500. Tried dropping a large bet on goes the distance +106 but missed ir

Still down 3u. Need jacobs ....lets go my man!!!

damn that showboating could cost him the fight :(

R1: dunno
R2: Jacobs
R3: dunno
R4: GGG 10-8
R5: Jacobs
R6: Jacobs
R7: Jacobs
R8: GGG, but it was close since Jacobs turned it up during the last minute
R9: GGG. Jacobs had the round until the last 20 seconds or so when the uppercut landed

I l in Rounds 1 and 3, so I'm not sure who won those.

if Jacobs gets these last two rounds there should be no doubt.. i have him ahead at this point

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back