Boxer with the most exciting career?

That punch while JMM was down threw me into rage the first time I watched it. Great match, it could have gone either way
Same here, but Barrera would have lost at the scorecards regardless, I think one judge only gave him two rounds while the other two gave him four, I wish there was a second fight.

If anyone has ever seen a boring Roberto Duran fight let me know lol. Dude is all action all the time, he lives and dies by the sword

Jmm killed some,and was killed some,and then punched himself into Valhalla in the 4th fight with pac

Carl Froch definitely comes to mind

God you had to use a seat belt with that guy.

When you thought he'd get brutally knocked out, he smashes someone in 5 rounds.

When he's supposed to win easily, he almost gets knocked out in the first and tagged for the rest of the fight.

I´ll add Rafa Marquez and Israel Vasquez and not just for their quadrilogy.

Nigel Benn was in his share of wars. So was Fernando Vargas.

Depends on what you mean by exciting. But if you are talking about a fighter that put on excitement in terms of his sheer brutality, I have to name David Tua as that guy.

Depends on what you mean by exciting. But if you are talking about a fighter that put on excitement in terms of his sheer brutality, I have to name David Tua as that guy.
Not by a million miles is that guy.

Not by a million miles is that guy.
What fighter had more savage and devastating knockouts than Tua? Before you say Tyson, as savage as he was, he didn't finish guys anywhere near as brutally as Tua did.

What fighter had more savage and devastating knockouts than Tua? Before you say Tyson, as savage as he was, he didn't finish guys anywhere near as brutally as Tua did.
So did Eric esch so did Tyrone Brunson what are tuas top 5 finishes (i know what they are).

Back