Boxer with the most exciting career?

Rob-G

Purple Belt
@purple
Reaction score
What boxer do you think had the most exciting career? Surely the criteria for This is up for debate but I’d say maybe... Mega fights, crowd pleasing, never ducked anyone, always put on a show win or lose. Fought everyone and anyone. A boxer whose Fights you watch over and over. Overall A+ entertainment value. Which boxer had the most exciting career? Apologize in advance if this is an awkward question lol

Dempsey, Louis, Marciano, Ali, Duran, Hagler, Qawi, Tyson, Chavez, RJJ, Holyfield, Lennox Lewis, Morales, Pacquiao.

Gatti. Not that many superfights per se, but an exciting career nonetheless.

Pacquiao, Marquez and Morales come to mind among recent boxers. Guys like Bobby Chacon, Matthew Saad Muhamad and Wilfredo Gomez were exciting as fuck in the 80s. Winning or losing, they gave it all and then some.

Tito Trinidad, Pacquiao, Morales, JMM and Barrera for me.

Gatti. Not that many superfights per se, but an exciting career nonetheless.

Pacquiao, Marquez and Morales come to mind among recent boxers. Guys like Bobby Chacon, Matthew Saad Muhamad and Wilfredo Gomez were exciting as fuck in the 80s. Winning or losing, they gave it all and then some.

I'm sure similar threads have been done before if you use the search function. And again you participate in it, toilet attendant.

I'm sure similar threads have been done before if you use the search function. And again you participate in it, toilet attendant.

I assume you live in a world where you're significant enough to be taken into account when you stalk people. That's cute.

Sadly, you aren't. Here's another clue, though, as you do need them : stalking people is pathetic, son.

Last edited:
Camacho
Chavez
Pacquiao
Barrera
Marquez

BARRERA

Fought Marquez, Pacman, Erik Morales I / II / III, Amir Khan, Naseem Hamed.

His fight against JMM is legendary, up there with the Morales Trilogy

for me first and foremost was mike tyson.. sugar ray leonard vs hagler was what really got me into boxing when i was little. with that being said heres my list...

tyson
sugar ray leonard
rjj
prince naseem hamed
oscar
manny
trinidad
gatti

I assume you live in a world where you're significant enough to be taken into account when you stalk people. That's cute.

Sadly, you aren't. Here's another clue, though, as you do need them : stalking people is pathetic, son.

Lol posted two hours ago, edited two minutes ago.

Alright, I'll get back at ya in 5 hours. Gotta give you a little time to gather your thoughts and edit your comments. Otherwise the toilet attendant will get a nervous stomach.

Alright, I'll get back at ya in 5 hours. Gotta give you a little time to gather your thoughts and edit your comments. Otherwise the toilet attendant will get a nervous stomach.

It will never get a sense of humor, but I may teach it a few tricks.

BARRERA

Fought Marquez, Pacman, Erik Morales I / II / III, Amir Khan, Naseem Hamed.

His fight against JMM is legendary, up there with the Morales Trilogy
I think he should have gotten the win against JMM

julian jackson,mike mccallum,don curry.

Back