BOOM!!! Jose was injured thats why he didnt kick Maxx!! my failed prediction dont count

WASSUPBRO

got swag 4 dayz dont @ me
@Green
Reaction score
http://mmajunkie.com/2017/06/andre-...h-leg-injury-during-ufc-212-camp-for-holloway

just saw this article Aldo was dealing with a leg injury durin camp thats why he wasnt kicking Max's chicken legs like i predicted then all of you were all up in my business callin me out for gettin it wrong

well guess what had i known this little fact about my boy J, i woulda not picked him to win by LEG KICKS so my prediction that was wrong is therefore officially dont count as a real prediction

im still 100% accurate !

side note: btw when is my damn belt gonna get upgraded? got like 200 likes and still a white belt

http://mmajunkie.com/2017/06/andre-...h-leg-injury-during-ufc-212-camp-for-holloway

just saw this article Aldo was dealing with a leg injury durin camp thats why he wasnt kicking Max's chicken legs like i predicted then all of you were all up in my business callin me out for gettin it wrong

well guess what had i known this little fact about my boy J, i woulda not picked him to win by LEG KICKS so my prediction that was wrong is therefore officially dont count as a real prediction

im still 100% accurate !

side note: btw when is my damn belt gonna get upgraded? got like 200 likes and still a white belt
He is bullshitting you. His camp is full of excuses and never fesses up to just getting their asses kicked.

He is bullshitting you. His camp is full of excuses and never fesses up to just getting their asses kicked.
then explain why he didnt throw a kick lil boy thats right u cant

I was wondering what was up with him. Thought that if he just mixed up his striking he would have finished Max. Hope he returns and knocks Cub down a level.

It wasn't really a fight, Aldo never lost his belt.

im still 100% accurate !

And yet you claimed you didnt make them predictions it was your boy who did it.So either way your a liar

And yet you claimed you didnt make them predictions it was your boy who did it.So either way your a liar
i was just playin bout that lmaoooooo cant believe u actually believed me

bro i just said that cuz i got the prediction wrong lmaoooo but now with this new reveleation i dont need to hide it anymore

Well this makes a huge difference for sure. Had José been able to throw leg kicks at Max he would got finished in the 4th instead of the 3rd.

Not what he said after the fight.

Oh, sounds like the same "injury" that happened when he fought the Korean Zombie and other fights where he didn't leg kick as much.

Not buying it without some evidence. Aldo got caught from a nice combination. Shouldn't be anything more to it.

im still 100% accurate !

Forever a white belt, friend.

Why hasn't this retard been banned from posting yet?

wo5bT.gif

That's like saying my condom was defective so it can't be my kid.

"Aldo's coach"....Hasn't that guy been wrapped up in erroneous fabrications in the past?

If you decide to fight we shouldn't care about excuses. He stole money from paying customers if true

im still 100% accurate !

wow...the things u n00bs would do for sherdog like is sad as fuck lol

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
plasterby
Back