BOOM!!! Jose was injured thats why he didnt kick Maxx!! my failed prediction dont count

Book of Excuses volume 5:The Aldo Edition

If you don't mention the injury before the fight, then don't mention it after the fight.

Once you step in the Octagon or the Field of Play, then you are telling the fans and everybody that you are good to go. Don't make excuses when you lose/win.

http://mmajunkie.com/2017/06/andre-...h-leg-injury-during-ufc-212-camp-for-holloway

just saw this article Aldo was dealing with a leg injury durin camp thats why he wasnt kicking Max's chicken legs like i predicted then all of you were all up in my business callin me out for gettin it wrong

well guess what had i known this little fact about my boy J, i woulda not picked him to win by LEG KICKS so my prediction that was wrong is therefore officially dont count as a real prediction

im still 100% accurate !

side note: btw when is my damn belt gonna get upgraded? got like 200 likes and still a white belt

So aldo is injury prone. Durability is a part of being a good fighter. Holloway is more durable than Aldo so at least in that respect Holloway is a better fighter.

Im a huge Aldo fan but he should not fight injured. And if he does he should shut up about it out of respect for the guy who beat him

http://mmajunkie.com/2017/06/andre-...h-leg-injury-during-ufc-212-camp-for-holloway

just saw this article Aldo was dealing with a leg injury durin camp thats why he wasnt kicking Max's chicken legs like i predicted then all of you were all up in my business callin me out for gettin it wrong

well guess what had i known this little fact about my boy J, i woulda not picked him to win by LEG KICKS so my prediction that was wrong is therefore officially dont count as a real prediction

im still 100% accurate !

side note: btw when is my damn belt gonna get upgraded? got like 200 likes and still a white belt

Added to ignore list.

You're 100 % something, that's for sure.

"I Have never lost a championship fight"

-The delusional Jose Aldo before the Holloway fight

Why hasn't this retard been banned from posting yet?

wo5bT.gif
name 1 rule ive broken lil' Trevor

they hate me cuz they aint me

Well Aldo didn't say anything. He congratulated Max, released a statement saying he'll Be back. Whether he was injured ... maybe, or maybe pedenaris just got sick of everyone asking why Aldo didn't throw his leg kicks. Was a good fight. On to the next. Hope Aldo goes to LW.

You are a nobody. No one gives two flying fucks about you.

Wow, a Brazilian making excuses. What's next, a Brazilian doing steroids?

Back