BOOM!!! Jose was injured thats why he didnt kick Maxx!! my failed prediction dont count

I was pulling for Max, but this does make sense.

Why on earth would Aldo, with his massive leg kicks, not throw any towards Max's chicken legs?

That being said, after watching the fight, I still think Max would win if he did throw them.

Great! Now its even more embarrassing to be an Aldo fan

Im a huge Aldo fan but he should not fight injured. And if he does he should shut up about it out of respect for the guy who beat him

Aldo never said anything about so why don't you shut up?

Fyi people its not an excuse when people keep asking Dede the question. Have a problem with the answer don't fucking ask the question.

Bunch of people didn't even read what he said and are just going to whine about 'excuses'. Everything he said sounds completely believable and reasonable.

“Not that it takes away from Max Holloway and his win – we’re not saying that at all – but many people asked why he didn’t kick."

Pederneiras clarified they weren’t making any excuses for the loss, going on to congratulate the “humble and respectful” Holloway for the third-round TKO win at Rio’s Jeunesse Arena.

Not what he said after the fight.

Oh, sounds like the same "injury" that happened when he fought the Korean Zombie and other fights where he didn't leg kick as much.
Didn't he finish him with leg kicks? lol

Didn't he finish him with leg kicks? lol

He suddenly started kicking him in his hurt shoulder after not using leg kicks the entire fight, despite the Korean Zombie having the ideal style for leg kicks to be most effective.

Afterwards he claimed some injury for not using leg kicks.

Last edited:
He suddenly started kicking him in hurt shoulder after not using leg kicks the entire fight, despite the Korean Zombie having the ideal style for leg kicks to be most effective.

I guess he was throwing LHKs, which is kind of unusual for him.

He suddenly started kicking him in his hurt shoulder after not using leg kicks the entire fight, despite the Korean Zombie having the ideal style for leg kicks to be most effective.

he broke his foot in the first round vs KZ.

Bunch of people didn't even read what he said and are just going to whine about 'excuses'. Everything he said sounds completely believable and reasonable.

“Not that it takes away from Max Holloway and his win – we’re not saying that at all – but many people asked why he didn’t kick."

Pederneiras clarified they weren’t making any excuses for the loss, going on to congratulate the “humble and respectful” Holloway for the third-round TKO win at Rio’s Jeunesse Arena.

Just because he said that he wasn't making excuses doesn't mean he wasn't making excuses.

http://mmajunkie.com/2017/06/andre-...h-leg-injury-during-ufc-212-camp-for-holloway

just saw this article Aldo was dealing with a leg injury durin camp thats why he wasnt kicking Max's chicken legs like i predicted then all of you were all up in my business callin me out for gettin it wrong

well guess what had i known this little fact about my boy J, i woulda not picked him to win by LEG KICKS so my prediction that was wrong is therefore officially dont count as a real prediction

im still 100% accurate !

side note: btw when is my damn belt gonna get upgraded? got like 200 likes and still a white belt
You sound pathetic.

he broke his foot in the first round vs KZ.

Yes and it's hard to believe that if you watch the fight. He never favors it or limps or anything. Anyone who has ever had a broken foot would find that impossible. Sounded like an excuse for not looking as good as maybe he wanted.

Back