Bold Prediction: GSP is going to face Maia in his return

Keep these responses coming I love it. When the day comes please bump this thread.

You guys have no idea what Maia is capable of in the half-guard position. I'm fucking amazed myself at how he achieved this level of wizardry. I can never in my lifetime have the ability to do what he does.

He is going to take outwrestle Woodley and he will outscramble Woodley and there's literally nothing he can do about it.

Maia can't get Woodley/GSP to the ground. They will both win by better boxing.

LOL.

Haven't people said this everyone he fights and continues to get the takedown?

I'll make a bold prediction.. Woodley dominates Maia and Maia can't get him down and gets thrown around and manhandled. I don't even like Woodley but just my 2 cents. Woodley is a top class wrestler and he is very physically strong too, its a awful style fight for Maia.

I don't know where this anti-wrestler thing comes from with Maia, he don't beat wrestlers, he beats guys with crappy TDD like Brown and Condit and Magny, tall guys who are strikers. Against a short stocky wrestler its gonna be totally different. Maia struggled badly with Ryan La Flare for 5 rounds for christ sake

Yes, Chael Sonnen is a horrible wrestler also. Let's not forget about how shitty his wrestling credentials are. Or what Maia's lateral drop looked like...

Back