Bobby Green

I'm here live at the event and everyone seems to dislike the guy, I can see why

He made Pat Healy look terrible. If he gets shit, it's from idiots.

Why the hell should he be criticized for that? He outstruck Healey and looked good doing it. I'd like to see more guys show decent defense rather than block punches with their face.

I remember watching Bobby fight at Affliction against Dan Lauzon and even then for as raw as he was I saw the talent in him. Back then he reminded me of a more tuned in Krazy Horse Bennett. I enjoyed watching him fight tonight and while I agree that he should've been more active with his hands, you'd have to think that a lot of it had to do with the fact that he's still learning. I look forward to seeing him continue to improve.

I don't mind the style but he's likely to get knocked out when he fights better strikers.

Getting too comfortable showboating will get him knocked out eventually. Cant wait.

It makes him look very cocky...and also athletic and explosive.

He usually doesn't hold his hands that low... It was part of his game plan for this particular fight because he knew Healy didn't have KO power and was going to try and take him down... I'd say it worked pretty good cuz he looked awesome tonight!

wasnt enjoying it tonight but that could just be because I like Healy

Its gonna be a boring fight when someone doesn't go forward and work into his gameplan.

Good boxing = cocky. Or is it black = cocky. Probably a bit of both. How dare he keep his hands low to defend a takedown while using his shoulders and head movement to get away from punches? Such a douche.

People will call him the GOAT until he gets caught (Silva). He doesn't do it every fight though.

He over does the "Come here" thing 2 or 3 is enough, dont really care though. Have no issue with him.

Good boxing = cocky. Or is it black = cocky. Probably a bit of both. How dare he keep his hands low to defend a takedown while using his shoulders and head movement to get away from punches? Such a douche.

Race card played. /thread

if they dont hate him for that theyll say hes too cocky or has a fake personality or only wins cause of some weird unfair physical trait. oh and plus the ufc fans are booing him for winning already. standard stuff really, shit will never change.

Back