Bobby Green

You said I take sherdog "far too seriously." That is a shot. Now you call me mental. Way to prove me wrong.

lol you've said a lot worse about me throughout this thread

lol you've said a lot worse about me throughout this thread

Is that an admission that you were trying to get shots in? Cause that's what it seems like. It's just that you couple it with a tu quoque fallacy.

What have I said that was unmerited? This all started with you thinking you had something over me and trying to shove it in my face. Then you continued to try to mock, etc., when I called you on it.

Last edited:
thats not an admission of anything, stop trying to assume stuff. you come across as a bit of an ass. Im done even paying attention to you. you could start an argument in an empty room

If it wasn't for Robbie Lawler's absolutely once in a lifetime year, Bobby Green would be the front runner for Fighter Of The Year.

Wiedman will beat out both if he beats Silva in the rematch obviously but as of right now its Lawler, Green, and then Faber in that order. Urijah Faber is having a great year but Lawler and Green won fights that they weren't supposed to lose.

Back