Bobby Green

Race card played. /thread

Calling it a "race Card" .. Wtaf is a "race Card" ? Open/Thread.

Also green kept Hands low for Better TDD like Whittaker did against Colton Smith .

Ffs I thought we had educated fans on here ? Watch his other fights .. He doesn't do that all the time .

Also Khabib then Green .. Feel sorry For Healy .. He needs someone like Stout next not two Beasts.

No I think you missed mine. You put your foot in your mouth. Bobby Brown vs Bobby Green. The former sang "My prerogative." The fighter is too green.

So shut up.

that was a terrible joke lol

It went over your head. Just admit it. Did you even get the original reference or were you acting like you did? Because that's what it seems like.

no.... your joke just sucked

no.... your joke just sucked

It doesn't matter. It was perfectly logical and you tried to act like I didn't get the original reference. Did you even get it? Because if you thought I missed it on the basis of what I said, you must have missed it. Stop trying to snipe people when you aren't capable of it.

It doesn't matter. It was perfectly logical and you tried to act like I didn't get the original reference. Did you even get it? Because if you thought I missed it on the basis of what I said, you must have missed it. Stop trying to snipe people when you aren't capable of it.

of course I got it, why would I point it out if I didnt?? do you argue with everyone that quotes you? I wasnt even trying to argue lol

and the joke sucking does matter

I laughed when rogan nearly called him bobby brown, he was beatin pat like Whitney

I laughed when rogan nearly called him bobby brown, he was beatin pat like Whitney

THAT ^ is a fucking joke lol

well played sir, well played... I lol'd hard

shit was annoying. dude probably could have finished him if he would have set up a combo instead of "one punch, step out, taunt" method

It was great unlike Tim Elliots pathetic attempts.

The gesturing was annoying though.

if they dont hate him for that theyll say hes too cocky or has a fake personality or only wins cause of some weird unfair physical trait. oh and plus the ufc fans are booing him for winning already. standard stuff really, shit will never change.

Sad but true. Fuck 'em...

shit was annoying. dude probably could have finished him if he would have set up a combo instead of "one punch, step out, taunt" method

He'd have probably gassed trying to stop Pat Healy. Pat wears down everyone. He was getting the better of Khabib in the second round of their fight on the feet and Nurmagedov had to go back to his grappling roots to get the win in the 3rd. It was a great gameplan and some of the better boxing you'll see in MMA.

Yes. Then he'll eventually get caught in the UFC and people will keep mentioning how he deserved it and how if only he held his hands up would have things been so different

Back