Bob (Mueller)'s 13 Russian Burgers: Russia Investigation v.13

Status
Not open for further replies.
So then nobody has done this to America since the 1930s, but you're pretending like this is no big deal.

Thats your claim!

If you think countries don't return what the US does to them you are naive. Snowden showed that US hacks even its allies, nothing stops countries from doing online propaganda, they have means to do so and its much easier these days

This reaction from FBI its more political than anything.

Thats your claim!

If you think countries don't return what the US does to them you are naive. Snowden showed that US hacks even its allies, nothing stops countries from doing online propaganda, they have means to do so and its much easier these days

This reaction from FBI its more political than anything.

You're yelling at me because you can't find examples newer than the 1930s. Do you realize that?

Nice try, when I asked you why Rosenstein held such a public press conference you said "it might've had something to do with the FBI dropping the ball in Florida." What else was implied by your statement if not what I inferred (which wasn't much of an inference)? Here is what I wrote, tell me what is wrong with it.

God, you're slow. I was inferring that the timing of the announcement could've been used to distract away from the bad press the FBI was receiving about the school shooting. Not that the Russian investigation itself was distracting them, and had a hand in them dropping the ball in Florida.

It was also in jest, as I started off the post with "Keeping with the conspiracy theory theme..."

After that, all you did was see a Fox News headline with "distraction" in the title, and leaped without looking. Now that I made you look stupid on that, you're trying to say that I must've got it from a Trump tweet...which said the same thing the Fox article was saying...which my comment made in jest, wasn't inferring at all.

Just relax. You fucked up. It'll be okay.

God, you're slow. I was inferring that the timing of the announcement could've been used to distract away from the bad press the FBI was receiving about the school shooting. Not that the Russian investigation itself was distracting them, and had a hand in them dropping the ball in Florida.

It was also in jest, as I started off the post with "Keeping with the conspiracy theory theme..."

After that, all you did was see a Fox News headline with "distraction" in the title, and leaped without looking. Now that I made you look stupid on that, you're trying to say that I must've got it from a Trump tweet...which said the same thing the Fox article was saying...which my comment made in jest, wasn't inferring at all.

In jest?<DontBelieve1>

What, you expect me to suddenly believe that you are not a conspiracy theory person when it comes to the Russia Investigation?

You're still refusing to answer the question. What do you think the worst attack, whether it be physical/cyber/verbal against our country since 9/11 was?

I can say without a doubt it was Russian interference in our election.

You're yelling at me because you can't find examples newer than the 1930s. Do you realize that?

I'm yelling? I just find it comical how its the biggest attack on US since 9/12. Also the article talks about 1948.

I'm yelling? I just find it comical how its the biggest attack on US since 9/12. Also the article talks about 1948.

Lol I stand corrected. You can't find an example after 1948, but are pretending this isn't a big deal and happens all the time.

Another example of trump not just lying but protecting Putin

LOL Trump bowing to the Saudis and hes afraid of upsetting Putin.

Yet hes supposed to be 'Murka-first'

Lol Trump just endorsed the loose definition of a carpetbagger Mitt Romney.

If I was Mitt I would tell Don thanks but no thanks, idiot.

Last edited:

It's really hard, as someone who works security, to see people act like kids caught in the middle of stealing and not even have it be a topic of discussion.

We're at the point where it's sheer comedy. This is like:

"So Donald, have you ever laundered money through Russia?"

"Oh no way, like never. I'm not even sure I've ever spent money in Russia. Do dollars work in Russia? I'm not even sure. Last time I laundered money it was so far away from Russia, it was like, Australia. Wait.... I mean last time I did my laundry. Did you guys know that the sun's like always out in Australia? Isn't that totally cool. They have kangaroos too but I've heard they're anti-gun and that's just not American and my job is to make American great again so I probably won't do my laundry in Australia anymore. Ok good talk I'm gonna leave now, but just so we're clear, totally never laundered money through Russia. I'm not even sure where Russia is."

I can't imagine how completely fucking terrible he is at poker.

It's really hard, as someone who works security, to see people act like kids caught in the middle of stealing and not even have it be a topic of discussion.

We're at the point where it's sheer comedy. This is like:

"So Donald, have you ever laundered money through Russia?"

"Oh no way, like never. I'm not even sure I've ever spent money in Russia. Do dollars work in Russia? I'm not even sure. Last time I laundered money it was so far away from Russia, it was like, Australia. Wait.... I mean last time I did my laundry. Did you guys know that the sun's like always out in Australia? Isn't that totally cool. They have kangaroos too but I've heard they're anti-gun and that's just not American and my job is to make American great again so I probably won't do my laundry in Australia anymore. Ok good talk I'm gonna leave now, but just so we're clear, totally never laundered money through Russia. I'm not even sure where Russia is."

I can't imagine how completely fucking terrible he is at poker.

Trump being overly conscientious of offending someone sure seems out of character. I wonder what could explain Trump being so deferential to Putin?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back