Bob (Mueller)'s 13 Russian Burgers: Russia Investigation v.13

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jared Kushner and others like him with interim/can't be awarded permanent security clearances, have a deadline of Friday to either get them or they can't be around SCI/Top Secret info. Period.

Gonna be hard for Mr. Kushner to broker mid-east peace without being able to touch classified info...

Maybe it's a good thing that Trump hasn't figured out that he's the originator of classification, and that he has essentially unlimited powers with respect to who sees what.

Maybe it's a good thing that Trump hasn't figured out that he's the originator of classification, and that he has essentially unlimited powers with respect to who sees what.

Someone will clue him in by Friday..

<Sansa00>

That's what I thought too, so I wonder what the issue is.

That's what I thought too, so I wonder what the issue is.
I have a personal theory that Hillary was completely cleared of wrongdoing for her personal server because she had Obama's permission to do it. I have no evidence for it, but it's the only thing that makes sense legally, other than some kind of secret executive order that indemnifies all top classification authorities (fbi director, dni, etc) for stuff like that, as long as it's not related to something as serious as treason. I realize the truth is probably simpler than that, but I think my theory fits the result of the investigation better.

"The two former aides have been charged with conspiracy to launder money..."
<WellThere>

Yet, I predict that Trump supporters will be more like,
<Huh2>

naw Trumptards be like

<{1-69}>

while being buried in a mountain of burgers

On a serious note, are these the first money laundering charges laid?

naw Trumptards be like

<{1-69}>

while being buried in a mountain of burgers

On a serious note, are these the first money laundering charges laid?
As far as I know, this is the first time money laundering has gone from a talking point to an actual criminal charge. I think it shows quite clearly the investigation is far from over.

I have a personal theory that Hillary was completely cleared of wrongdoing for her personal server because she had Obama's permission to do it. I have no evidence for it, but it's the only thing that makes sense legally, other than some kind of secret executive order that indemnifies all top classification authorities (fbi director, dni, etc) for stuff like that, as long as it's not related to something as serious as treason. I realize the truth is probably simpler than that, but I think my theory fits the result of the investigation better.
I think it's more a case there was no law broken. There was governmental rules and directives, but no law broken. A lot of computer based rules in the federal government are archaic and obsolete. And a lot of the official government record stuff is self-reporting it. It's why Comey went on his rant about it being reckless and wrong headed, and how she shouldn't have done it but there was no crime committed. She was just smart enough not to lie about it in any way so the FBI couldn't get her on anything else - it would have been another case of the coverup worse than the crime, because in this case there was no crime.

Some are gullible enough to think this is news yet ignore that the DNC created a fake dossier to use surveillance on political opponents.

Let's discuss how after a year and no proof, people are still red scaring. People are itching for a war because they hate Trump so much. It's kind of pathetic.

...and President Shifttheblame is taking responsibility for nothing, again.
"It was Obama's fault" and other lies are going to be the hallmark of this failed fatty.

https://www.theatlantic.com/politics/archive/2018/02/mueller-van-der-zwaan/553793/

Manafort’s daughter, Andrea, was hired as an associate at Skadden in October 2012—one month after the firm completed the Tymoshenko report. She left Skadden in October 2016.

Looks like Mueller might leverage manafort by going after his daughter.
I wouldn't overestimate the importance of that connection. Skadden is a massive firm that hires hundreds of associates in a given year, and 4 years is a pretty normal lifespan there. The only things that make it interesting are that she didnt summer there and the timing - but she was hired just after graduating, which is pretty normal. (Although an October start date is a little unusual and may have been intended to avoid conflict of interest issues.).

i'm glad some of you are actually living in this reality, and realize they merely got 13 trolls.

I take it people have seen the Jill Stein interview on MSNBC b/c of this, hilarious

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back