Bo nickle says he could knock out a chimp

On the real though, if not for aggressiveness and the chimp biting and going for the nuts/face, I think he's got a point.

There's all these stories about chimps being super strong and what not, but this is in comparison to normal dudes. Normal dudes can't bench 40kg nowadays and have grip strength of less than 100lbs. If Bo went to chimp fighting camp and got the chimp in a body triangle he could definitely rip its eyes/ears out and then knock it the fuck out. Chimps are manlets, they could definitely take on Joe Rogan or Henry Cejudo, but that's about it.

To all the people talking about chimps ripping limbs clean off the body of a human, this one crazy chimp a few years back couldn't do it to 2 old ladies and had to go for cheap shots instead, how the hell is it going to do it to a sherdogger?

People need to chill. I am all for a sanctioned fight between Bo and not one but 2 chimps.

Gotta be up there as one of the more moronic takes in MMA history...

What an absolute tool
Hes creating something for yall to talk about..

You should be thanking him at the very least

Well, of course. But not like 8 times of a human or some crazy shit thats out there.

They are strong savages. Ever heard about retard strength? It's similar.
Perhaps not 8 times stronger but show me the worlds strongest man and I'll pick a chimp to beat him every single time and it will start with the chimp overpowering him.

On the real though, if not for aggressiveness and the chimp biting and going for the nuts/face, I think he's got a point.

There's all these stories about chimps being super strong and what not, but this is in comparison to normal dudes. Normal dudes can't bench 40kg nowadays and have grip strength of less than 100lbs. If Bo went to chimp fighting camp and got the chimp in a body triangle he could definitely rip its eyes/ears out and then knock it the fuck out. Chimps are manlets, they could definitely take on Joe Rogan or Henry Cejudo, but that's about it.

To all the people talking about chimps ripping limbs clean off the body of a human, this one crazy chimp a few years back couldn't do it to 2 old ladies and had to go for cheap shots instead, how the hell is it going to do it to a sherdogger?

People need to chill. I am all for a sanctioned fight between Bo and not one but 2 chimps.
Bo nickal has entered the thread

“On the real though”

good use of modern slang, brosef. I bet you have posters of O’Malley and that rapper buddy of his sixty-nine… or as he’s known in Quebec
“soixante-neuf”

Chimpanzees are apparently able to literally rip a human's face off. Might advise him against trying his theory out.
Me, I'm fairly certain a grown man with decent grip strength could rip someone's face off if they really wanted to. ‍

Last edited:
Lmao. People here have been listening to Joe Rogan for way too much.

Bo Nickal is right. He'd probably beat the shit out of a chimp.

few points here:

1) a chimp is going to have a different mental approach to a fight than anyone Bo Nickal has fought. it is fighting for it's life, to maim and kill. i would advise bo nickal to not make eye contact with the animal and just approach the fight mechanically; i know guys throw around the word "killer" here alot when talking about sport fighters, but it would be unsettling for a sport fighter to look into the eyes of an actual psychopath killer. and that is what the chimp is, a psychopathic animal.

2) even if chimps are not that big by human male standards, they have bio mechanical advantages. their arms and the tendons and attachments in their arms are way longer than humans, granting more leverage. they also have very large hands with very long fingers at the end of these long arms. and a lot of fast twitch muscle to provide force to these levers, and the mental "retard strength" to boot. they also have a long torso for their size, meaning a strong back to aid in grappling. and their feet are like other grappling limbs as well.

While i'd be more interested in seeing Rousimar Palhares vs a chimp, if Bo Nicakl wants to have a go at it, i'm sure it would get millions of views on social media and would make some real money and clout to go with it. a no rules organization like King of the Streets would probably be willing to organize it.

https://kingofthestreets.com/fight-application/

put the application in Bo Nickals, would probably make you famous as fuck and in the modern world, being internet famous equates to a lot of money

Last edited:
They are not even that suuuuper strong. They are just extremely aggressive. It's said they fight male gorillas to a draw because of their aggressiveness.

This. I know they are strong but average male chimp is like 120 pounds or something. However they are just nasty in the animal kingdom. Rip off faces and genitals. catch and eat other smaller primates/monkeys, etc.

Perhaps not 8 times stronger but show me the worlds strongest man and I'll pick a chimp to beat him every single time and it will start with the chimp overpowering him.
Agreed. Thing is they have different strength benefits on top of denser muscle fibers.

It's a bit idiotic to say they are x times stronger. Stronger where? I'm sure we can easily squat more than any chimp for example but that doesn't matter regarding brute force.

A male chimp will probably kill you in a very nasty way.

This. I know they are strong but average male chimp is like 120 pounds or something. However they are just nasty in the animal kingdom. Rip off faces and genitals. catch and eat other smaller primates/monkeys, etc.

don't take this personally man, but saying something like the bolded just makes you sound like one of those 200 plus pound coach potatoes with a beer gut who think they can toss around and body any man that weigh less than 160 pounds. the weight of the average male in america is around 200 pounds and going up. but most of them are soft and weak as fuck

no, fatass, you can't body any man that weighs less than 160 pounds; much less a male chimp

joe-walker-tcb.gif

don't take this personally man, but saying something like the bolded just makes you sound like one of those 200 plus pound coach potatoes with a beer gut who think they can toss around and body any man that weigh less than 160 pounds. the weight of the average male in america is around 200 pounds and going up. but most of them are soft and weak as fuck

no, fatass, you can't body any man that weighs less than 160 pounds; much less a male chimp
b230f8f30d9e470d6dafc0fe201cce69541757ea4a3fd8001dacde207bdf1ad8_1.jpg

Back