Social Kathy Hochul New York governor "Blacks" don't know what a computer is

56cp196eny251.jpg

What an amazing quote. It's crazy to think that if it werent for some white person putting it into jpeg format and posting it on the internet for all of us to see, it would be lost to the annals of History. Cuz obviously that dude in the picture and people "like" him are too stupid to use computers.

Lol, you think the democrat party don't propose any laws or regulations beyond enumerated rights found in the constitution? How dumb are you?

Ok, let's pretend your comically stupid statement was true. Gun ownership is a constitutional right, so can you point to the proposed legislation from democrats for people to exercise that right without an ID?

What's even more amazing is one of those dumbasses liked his post like he made a good point lmao

I like seeing the overly emotional posters who can't be bothered to call her out for her fairly racist take on Black inner city kids.

"B-b-but....your party is one that's actually racist, not mine!"

Such high standards. Vote Blue no matter who's racist I guess?

Biden has said much worse... several times.

But it's ok... Vote Blue

I don't think it's an exaggeration to say that many lefties implicitly think of black people as being stupid or incompetent. They would deny it of course, and it's quite likely that they're not consciously aware of it, but their behaviour bears out a stance of paternalism. Meanwhile conservatives seem much more likely to approach black people with positive expectations and a stance of being a peer. They won't hold your hand because an equal doesn't need their hand held.

I don't think it's an exaggeration to say that many lefties implicitly think of black people as being stupid or incompetent. They would deny it of course, and it's quite likely that they're not consciously aware of it, but their behaviour bears out a stance of paternalism. Meanwhile conservatives seem much more likely to approach black people with positive expectations and a stance of being a peer. They won't hold your hand because an equal doesn't need their hand held.
Most leftist politicians don't care about black people at all beyond their ability to vote for them in overwhelming majorities. Otherwise they wouldn't let violent criminals continue to ravage their communities with virtual impunity.

The left has always and will always hate blacks
The left equally hate the whites, the asians, the native murricans, the greens, etc.

They want all of us to "free" this here Earth for them to enjoy.

P.s. the right is the same.

This "left vs right" thing is the biggest BS in history.
The truth is it's "elite vs peasants", aka
"top vs bottom".

Guess where you and I are atm?...

Last edited:
Can't speak to the nature of the problem in the US, but the "Digital Divide" is without a doubt a real thing.
Not really a race issue, although no doubt it's not evenly distributed.
A lack of basic IT literacy by highschool is the modern equivalent of still being unable to read and write, given the nature of the information age.
It's not just with the younger generations either. Plenty of capable older workers who I've seen passed over for positions because of their unwillingness or inability to update their IT understanding to the basic levels needed for modern management.
It's all well and good to limit kids screen time and encourage a more active lifestyle, but if you take it to the extent that they aren't capable of competently using a computer, especially with the brighter kids, you're absolutely closing doors on them.

What a stinky chud circle jerk this thread is.

Its really telling how insecure you guys are about the whole racism thing. One idiot boomer dem says one sus thing and you have giddiness and ecstasy coursing through your veins and you're all rabidly jerking each other off over it.

Hey guys - which party has neo nazis and KKK members in their ranks? Can someone give me a reminder? I forget sometimes. For $100 can anyone tell me which party has neo nazis and kkk members in their ranks? Which party regularly stands up for and defends the confederacy and their statues? Anyone? Anyone?
A bunch of racist dorks cheering about a Democrat saying something racist is an elaborate way to vice signal their racist beliefs to each other. They think it's a win for them, or something.

Yes, basically. It's probably a bit more that they just see everybody who's not rich as being beneath them, so any disparity in any area among "the poors" is something for them to adjust manually. It's not like any of them are friends with poor blacks or hang out in the hood on the weekends, they're all just theoretical "poors". If you scrolled through the phone numbers of anybody who has ever used phrases like "school to prison pipeline", you wouldn't find a single phone number of anybody who makes under $100k.

Middle and lower middle class whites and blacks actually get along just fine, the imaginary race conflict only exists in the minds of rich democrats who don't know any of them anyway and legit can't tell any difference between a middle class black family and some gang banger. It's part of the reason for "DEI initiatives" that lower standards to primarily benefit blacks who aren't even poor. It's not like Harvard or google are getting people off the streets, it just lowers the standards for black kids whose parents were already wealthy because one black is the same as any other black as far as they're concerned.

What's even more amazing is one of those dumbasses liked his post like he made a good point lmao
Yeah but it's the same dude who goes through every thread to "like" every post he thinks was made by a left winger.

Last edited:
It seems like that comment is an assertion about blacks getting poor education in schools, which, is... true.

Fake outrage imho.

A bunch of racist dorks cheering about a Democrat saying something racist is an elaborate way to vice signal their racist beliefs to each other. They think it's a win for them, or something.
Lol at these 2 thin skinned dipshits that are all butthurt about someone that isn't them calling racism. This script writes itself. <lol>

Can't speak to the nature of the problem in the US, but the "Digital Divide" is without a doubt a real thing.
Not really a race issue, although no doubt it's not evenly distributed.
A lack of basic IT literacy by highschool is the modern equivalent of still being unable to read and write, given the nature of the information age.
It's not just with the younger generations either. Plenty of capable older workers who I've seen passed over for positions because of their unwillingness or inability to update their IT understanding to the basic levels needed for modern management.
It's all well and good to limit kids screen time and encourage a more active lifestyle, but if you take it to the extent that they aren't capable of competently using a computer, especially with the brighter kids, you're absolutely closing doors on them.
The problem is what they are using the screens for. Most are just watching tik tok videos, or other activities they deem as fun. Most of the screen time is used for anything but learning about the world or gaining a useful skill, so limiting screen time is for the best most of the time.

Parents need to regulate what they are doing on the computers/phones, but we expect the world to be the parents now, while we sit back and watch.

And not a false word was uttered in this quote. MLK said something similar
3v0abw1y8g321.jpg

What you're dishonestly leaving out, is the part where both MLK and Malcolm recognized that conservatives were their hated sworn enemy. They acknowledge and appreciate that the conservative white racist will be open and honest about their racism and their hatred of blacks (an honesty that most modern conservatives, like you, do not possess). But both came to recognize that the real insidious obstacle standing in their way is the white moderate liberal that pretends to be on their side, and then takes every opportunity to stifle them.

A white racist conservative republican posting the words of Malcolm to condemn liberals is peak dishonesty. Do you think Malcolm or MLK were on your side because they called out liberals? <lmao>

Lol at these 2 thin skinned dipshits that are all butthurt about someone that isn't them calling racism. This script writes itself. <lol>
Which party has neo nazis and KKK members in their rank-and-file voters as well as among their elected representatives? Can you remind me again? I've hit my head and I forgot.

It seems like that comment is an assertion about blacks getting poor education in schools, which, is... true.

Fake outrage imho.
Because blacks are poor they never even heard of a computer ? She repeated that line

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Wavemeter
Back