Black man shot by police in EL Cajon, CA

The truth is we do need to do something about providing cheap of affordable mental health professionals and facilities to those who need it. I bet there would be a lot few shootings and fewer homeless people if mental health professionals were available to those who need them.
That needs to be done but it won't happen. Budget wise this century California has spent around $2 trillion and each year it isn't enough for Sacramento, they want more and more. And what citizens have received in return is massive cuts in said mental health budget, neverending increasing state university tuition and a slew of other fuckovers.

Just watched the video, and he is moving erratically(almost tactically)side to side, with the officer moving in a similar fashion. Any bets on what drugs will be found in his system? It’s sad that the sister had to watch that, even sadder that the rest of the country had to watch more of the fabric of law and order and society come unraveled just a little bit more because this criminal was not deported as was ordered of the multiple felon.

As for him, if you act like you have a gun and point anything at a cop, you are going to be shot. Goodbye, so Olongo!

Just watched the video, and he is moving erratically(almost tactically)side to side, with the officer moving in a similar fashion. Any bets on what drugs will be found in his system? It’s sad that the sister had to watch that, even sadder that the rest of the country had to watch more of the fabric of law and order and society come unraveled just a little bit more because this criminal was not deported as was ordered of the multiple felon.

As for him, if you act like you have a gun and point anything at a cop, you are going to be shot. Goodbye, so Olongo!

I'm debating going down to the riots tonight but I saw all the swat vans staged between me and them.

Don't wanna get shot.

I feel for the sister. She said that she called for help and that her brother was unarmed... but the police can't stand idly by as someone goes into a shooting stance and points an object at them.

I'm happy most businesses are closed, these dumbasses are getting tired and hungry and have started going home.

There's no bigger spot to fight white supremacy than some random street corner.

#CriticalRaceTheoryInAction

Once again, never call the cops.

If there's something strange in you neighborhood
Who you gonna call? (El Cajon PD)

If there's something weird
And it don't look good

If you're seeing things running through your head

An invisible man
Sleeping in your bed

Once again, never call the cops.
Pretty much this. My fiance called them 3 times last night against what i told her to, it did not help in regards to our neighbors. Now there is a bigger shit storm. Yay...

quick tell me which one is a glock and which one is a vape.

too late, you are dead
zULTF2Z.jpg

quick tell me which one is a glock and which one is a vape.

too late, you are dead
zULTF2Z.jpg

It resembles multiple types of pistols. Doesn't even matter if it was a cellphone. If you disobey commands from the police, and make a sudden movement holding an object like it's a firearm a cop most likely isn't going to wait to see if it's a gun or not nor should they be expected to.

It resembles multiple types of pistols. Doesn't even matter if it was a cellphone. If you disobey commands from the police, and make a sudden movement holding an object like it's a firearm a cop most likely isn't going to wait to see if it's a gun or not nor should they be expected to.
i think it's only a matter of time before BLM crowd demands that cops can open fire to defend their lives if and only if they are getting shot at

i think it's only a matter of time before BLM crowd demands that cops can open fire to defend their lives if and only if they are getting shot at

Oh it's coming. It's sad how much power the media has over this country by skewing the facts. The only thing good is that it seems the majority of law abiding citizens regardless of color or religion are getting fed up with BLM's bullshit and starting to see it for what it is. Even since Ferguson I've noticed a dramatic sway on these boards alone.

Oh it's coming. It's sad how much power the media has over this country by skewing the facts. The only thing good is that it seems the majority of law abiding citizens regardless of color or religion are getting fed up with BLM's bullshit and starting to see it for what it is. Even since Ferguson I've noticed a dramatic sway on these boards alone.
i'm not blaming BLM, but i'm blaming the media. let's say if there are 5 white guys and 1 black guy get shot by cops every week, who do you think the media will turn into an anti-police martyr?

as a cop i'm more afraid of shooting a black person than a white person since Ferguson eventhough i'm not a white

Looks like all us white folks were too unrustled by BLM and they're now marching in balboa park...

Back