Black man shot by police in EL Cajon, CA

tdko

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Just happened a couple hours ago down the street from my apartment, i heard the shots and everything. El Cajon is in East County San Diego by the way.....We already got BLM signs and ghetto people screaming at cops. There are conflicting reports at the moment, people saying the man was having a seizure, some say he wouldnt take his hand out of his waistband. I really hope the shooting is found just, because although i dont believe cops shooting blacks is inherintely racist(its a general problem regardless of race), a lot of people where i live will take it as racist and lash out.

http://www.10news.com/news/officer-involved-shooting-in-el-cajon

sorry im not familiar with how to embed news stories other than via link.

and the man is in critical condition. i really hope he survives and we dont have another charlotte/baltimore especially in my city. i have little patience for 2nd hand gossipers, violent rioters and social justice warriors making their presence known. ill give updates as i keep walking down the street and scoping the scene out, i feel like if their are protests it will be in San Diego.

I just don't care anymore. Media desensitization coupled with #BLM idiocy has made me numb and resentful.

And that's coming from someone who doesn't like cops.

You have to go out there and help keep the peace man. Do an interview with InfoWars and shout us out.

I just don't care anymore. Media desensitization coupled with #BLM idiocy has made me numb and resentful.

And that's coming from someone who doesn't like cops.
i have the same opinion, but the fact that it happened a couple minutes from my place kinda make me feel like now im involved. And im white and live in a heavily black part of the city, so im worried about random backlash

It's El Cajon, I'm sure the guy was some ghetto meth head.

Over/under on how many criminal convictions this guy has under his belt?

You have to go out there and help keep the peace man. Do an interview with InfoWars and shout us out.
LOL by keep the peace, you mean tell emotional black people to calm down? haha nah id rather not get jumped today.

i have the same opinion, but the fact that it happened a couple minutes from my place kinda make me feel like now im involved. And im white and live in a heavily black part of the city, so im worried about random backlash
Go out and protest against the blm with an all lifes matter sign I'm sure you'll be fine ;)

Do you think this even matters any more?
your right. its like BLM doesnt give a fuck about unjust shootings but are very quick to call racism when someone is rightfully killed by the police. very backwards.

Show your support of humanity by looting a TV and some Hennessy

I don't know- it seems like the legit ones get people violently angry, and the egregious ones have mostly peaceful protest.

Sorry, by "legit" I meant that the cops actually did something egregious.

Back