Black man shot by police in EL Cajon, CA

They just showed the video live....not sure it's going to make anyone more calm. Shit

Hard to see on the video. Quite honestly it wouldn't matter if it was clear as day, the "protestors" couldn't care less.

Have you found out how many of the protestors are from the El Cajon area and how many were brought in by bus to create unrest?

Hard to see on the video. Quite honestly it wouldn't matter if it was clear as day, the "protestors" couldn't care less.

Have you found out how many of the protestors are from the El Cajon area and how many were brought in by bus to create unrest?

I haven't been in El Cajon since it happened, My mechanic is out here, it's the only reason why I would go

Another execution of a black man by police. But I am sure we will quickly do a character assassination on the victim. Let me guess....he got busted for jaywalking in 2002.

And ts calling the people protesting this "ghetto people." i am sure he will be open to the facts.

It really is sad where we have gotten to in this country. African Americans executed daily while most in the white community continue to turn a blind eye
Dammit, where is krapernick when you need him!!!!

So true! I remember them saying as punishment that he would be executed by cops at sometime in the future.

That is ridiculous. So lets punish people for past mistakes. Oh and the wife withdrew the complaint so that has nothing to do with anything
Live by the gun, die by the gun

31cb4c331d8bb0d122c0ed6ea9a3278c.jpg
They aint burnin shit down except their own neighborhoods, dumb fucks

The spokesman on TV for the protesters will say we failed him before the gun was fired.

We should have provided him a better education and more job opportunities.

The bullet the police fired was just the final action against him.

They finally released the video of the shooting

http://www.cbs8.com/story/33290307/el-cajon-police-release-video-of-alfred-olangos-shooting

Once again, another BLM narrative busted. The original lie was the man was mentally ill and having a seizure when he was shot...once again a lie.
I'm not sure how you got your opinion,just watched the vid..and I couldn't make fuck all out of it...is there a different video with a better angle and resolution? Honest question

The truth is we do need to do something about providing cheap of affordable mental health professionals and facilities to those who need it. I bet there would be a lot few shootings and fewer homeless people if mental health professionals were available to those who need them.

so we dont judge each individual on his own merits?? we just grouping ppl together based on race??

cool, expect the same in return. the worst white ppl i can imagine, im going to assume all white ppl are like that. reasonable, right??
black people already do that, lol

When I watched the guy with the Trump hat incident on the TV news, it wasn't as bad as I thought. There were a lot of people willing to protect the guy and he didn't get beat as much as I imagined.

Still no excuse to those who tried to beat him. I bet many of the people who tried to beat him say Colin Kaep protest is protected under the First Amendment.

I don't like when anyone intimidates or gets physical with someone because of their opinion. With that said, "Trump hat" guy totally played it up for his camera. Falling down on his own and making "pain" noises like he was getting punched. Claiming 300 people attacked him, lol. It looked more like a few people trying to knock his hat off.

A protester was yelling at the police, "Tell me the difference between you and ISIS. You are killing people. I pay for your salary with my taxes and you are killing people."
funny thing is, he probably pays little to no taxes, so, no he is not paying their salary.

Funny how the news channels will have fact checkers live on air to fact check a statement about the debate, but they will not have them on air debunking all the supposed hands up dont shoot bullshit.

Funny how the news channels will have fact checkers live on air to fact check a statement about the debate, but they will not have them on air debunking all the supposed hands up dont shoot bullshit.
That's because news agencies wouldn't have much to report if they stop fabricating narratives.

They have a 24/7 team to call Trump a liar but when it comes to BLM, they go radio silent.

Back