Bizarre narrative that Ngannou cuts to make 265

Dude he lives at the PI now u know food is free there right and this guy used to be homeless? And he has probably the most futuristic gym to train at with all kinda of weight and excercise machines at his disposal and u think it's impossible to gain weight? Lol ur prob a skinny fat nerd who never picked up a dumbbell it's been 10 month since Ngannou last fought and it's only a 3 lb difference from the bojan fight he weighed 259 obviously it was part of game plan to add muscle

All anyone has to do is watch his 2nd fight where he lost and weighed 259 looking exactly how he does now physically.People just regurgitating bullshit that someone else said.As far as Rogan he's a company man,if they want to make someone out to be some giant monster that cuts to make the HW limit that's what he'll say.Rogan got really bad with this crap like 5 or so years ago,he was never so ridiculous before.

As far as being a little heavier vs Overeem it's normal for a HW to keep some weight on to not get pushed around vs certain guys and lighter vs others depending on the match stylistically.

My theory: He is juicing at that performance center he lives at, and UFC is letting him with a USADA exemption. I think this will be the next big scandal: theyre letting certain guys use PEDs at that facility, as a new experiment to see if they can build new stars in a lab.

It was already straining credulity to call him natty before, now he gained 9lbs of lean mass between fights as a HW and zero fat, there is only one explanation.

IIRC didn't Anik say during the PPV that Ngannou weighed in at 262 and had to cut to make weight? We can add Anik to the list if that's the case. How casual is the fan base getting when they can say shit like that?

My best advice to you is do not take anything Joe Rogan says seriously. He is an idiot and in his mind, he was actually once a UFC champion. Dude is a clown.
In my experience, only complete Idiots actually believe Rogan Is an Idiot.

Mostly people with zero ability to read between the lines or even the most basic of critical thinking ability.

I'd say he's a fairly well rounded Intelligent dude with a solid general understanding of many diverse topics.

He is to be taken with a grain of salt at times but he Is very far from an Idiot.

i agree. he cuts from over 265, just to make 263? gtfo of here.

then when stipe was like "uhh , wasnt he like 250" rogan doubled down.

Mostly people with zero ability to read between the lines or even the most basic of critical thinking ability.

I'd say he's a fairly well rounded Intelligent dude with a solid general understanding of many diverse topics.

He is to be taken with a grain of salt at times but he Is very far from an Idiot.

I don't think he's an idiot, I think he just lies on a regular basis for various political/business reasons, which is normal I guess. He was definitely more honest in his younger days.

Considering he used to have the same body type as 2005 Alistair Overeem and is now a behemoth, there's a lot of things that are weird about Ngannou's physique. Horse meat really works

Bro that’s because he lived in Camaroon where he was starving (not srs).

giphy-1-1.gif

Maybe he simply gained some extra weight?

TS soundin like Edgy Brah with the conspiracy talk.

That’s ridiculous. His whole podcast consists of him getting high and going on random tangents and making baseless claims off anectdotal evidence. Dude is a goofball. It’s all smoke and mirrors and you’ve fallen hook, line, and sinker. Don’t be naive.

Both Florian and Rogan pushed this recently, with Rogan even arguing against Stipe about it.

Ngannou has weighed in at the LOW 250s every single fight (around 252) then came in unusually heavy in one fight against Overeem (262). Rogan inflated his weigh in weight up to 264 in order to lie in his argument against Stipe, who noted that he has seen Ngannou weigh in around 250.

If Ngannou did indeed cut from 269 or whatever, it's weird that he gained nearly 20 lbs over the course of one fight.
Lol he is roided to all hell . And he isnt cutting to make weight he weighed 262 nobodys that cuts is gonna cut 3lb extra just for the hell of it .

Yeah i caught rogan nuthuging francis while stipe the champ no less is on his podcast going on about how hard he hits ect.. its just gonna make it that much sweeter when stipe beats his ass and rogan cries him self to sleep .

Both Florian and Rogan pushed this recently, with Rogan even arguing against Stipe about it.

Ngannou has weighed in at the LOW 250s every single fight (around 252) then came in unusually heavy in one fight against Overeem (262). Rogan inflated his weigh in weight up to 264 in order to lie in his argument against Stipe, who noted that he has seen Ngannou weigh in around 250.

If Ngannou did indeed cut from 269 or whatever, it's weird that he gained nearly 20 lbs over the course of one fight.

AyYY94A.gif

Bro that’s because he lived in Camaroon where he was starving (not srs).

Ha, a lot of westerners post that without irony because they don't realize that Africa has modern civilization. He's apparently not from urban Cameroon, however...

I don't think he's an idiot, I think he just lies on a regular basis for various political/business reasons, which is normal I guess. He was definitely more honest in his younger days.
yeah, I feel ya.

that's the nature of his position these days tho. He has the biggest podcast In the world and he's an employee of the ufc. He's a massive public figure, can't exactly speak his mind as unfiltered as he used to I would imagine.

But yeah, Rogan definitely needs to be taken with a grain of salt

I could see why those who cant read between the lines would get teh wrong Idea of him.

He didn't cut weight damn it. Just watch the embedded vlogs.

That’s ridiculous. His whole podcast consists of him getting high and going on random tangents and making baseless claims off anectdotal evidence. Dude is a goofball. It’s all smoke and mirrors and you’ve fallen hook, line, and sinker. Don’t be naive.
I've watched a ton of his podcasts from early on. His early shit Is the best.

I doubt you've watched many full podcasts, sounds like you probably watched like a quarter of one and went Into it with a confirmation bias.

I haven't fallen for anything, I would say you're the naive one for having such an extremist opinion of him If anything.

Probably diets down to that weight as opposed to cutting weight in a sauna. I can see Ngannou fluctuating around 260-270 region.

Back