Bisping's best friend died :(

Yep sucks to lose a pet.
I'm not even going try and figure out how this thread turned into an argument...

Just insecurity.

"Hurrr I'm such a big man because I only mourn the death of humans"

my best friend died... he fell through the ice when he was ice skating... i didn't go out to save him because I didn't want to die
jk

but that is sad for bisping, especially since he thinks he will never see him again because he is an atheist

I have a 14 year old boxer mix and 13 year old black lab mix, owned for literally half my life and have worries for years how I'd react. It's absurd how good shape the boxer is in for age, he is ridiculously alpha

Very sad, lost one of my pups almost 3 months ago now. Try not to think about it because I'll shed a tear. Such beautiful creatures.

Just because it's a dog doesn't mean it wasn't his best friend.

Would you have a 4-year-old as your best friend? I'm guessing no. Why would you add fur, scrap their ability to talk, and then make them your best friend? My family has always had dogs and still has three, but people get way too attached to a thing that hangs around because you feed it.

You can project all kinds of emotional crap on your pet, but that doesn't make it real. Find anyone with a pet on social media with 100 identical pics of that animal, with emotions and expressions supposedly visible in that empty stare quoted for each picture. People need to make human friends.

I'm sure it's rough for Bisping, for a moment, but let's be real, you know you're going to have to bury the dog as soon as you get it.

Would you have a 4-year-old as your best friend? I'm guessing no. Why would you add fur, scrap their ability to talk, and then make them your best friend? My family has always had dogs and still has three, but people get way too attached to a thing that hangs around because you feed it.

You can project all kinds of emotional crap on your pet, but that doesn't make it real. Find anyone with a pet on social media with 100 identical pics of that animal, with emotions and expressions supposedly visible in that empty stare quoted for each picture. People need to make human friends.

I'm sure it's rough for Bisping, for a moment, but let's be real, you know you're going to have to bury the dog as soon as you get it.
You seem like the kind of person who supports dog fighting.

He's gone to a better place whether bisbing believes it or not. Awful time for a mIke and the rest of the family because losing a pet is like losing a family member.

that just shows you are heartless

if you dont understand why people call dogs their best friends, you clearly havent ever experienced the companionship a dog provides

No I haven't. I'm more of a cat person.

i didnt either till i got my mutt.

i didnt trash people who lost their dogs, but i certainly couldnt relate.
yeah its hard to understand until you build those bonds for yourself

No I haven't. I'm more of a cat person.
you are missing out, but cats are cool too. Ive got 2 of them as well :)

didnt mean to be a dick with my last post btw, just read it back and it may have came across that way. my bad ;)

Bad examples. Don't project that insanity upon others. Deflection.

Yes so in other words only the mentally ill can reach a stage where they love animals more than their own kind.

Yes I should not make fun of mentally ill people, that is wrong of me. But for you to try to make your insanity into something normal? I will not stand for that. Go french your dog after he rimmed himself please I won't judge as long as you keep it normal.

French my dogs lol. You sound like a weird little 16 year old. Glad you are taking a stand agaisnt insanity, the world appreciates your nobility.

daaamn was expecting a human being....just a dog. Its sad I guess

Bisping will be the next one to die when he face Romero,

RIP Bisping's dog.

Romero will Rest Bisping's body into Pieces.

French my dogs lol. You sound like a weird little 16 year old. Glad you are taking a stand agaisnt insanity, the world appreciates your nobility.

Yeah no, I'm the one who sounds like a child while you talk to your dog in a manner like "awww wud a good wittwe boyyy! goo boy!". Adults who make these sounds are obviously not right in the head, there is no reason to sound like this towards a dog despite what you say. It's just your insanity oozing out.

that just shows you are heartless

if you dont understand why people call dogs their best friends, you clearly havent ever experienced the companionship a dog provides

I've had pets I loved dearly. Not as much as human friends and sure as hell not like family my own flesh and blood. It comes to a point with these type of people that in a hypothetical scenario they'd rather rescue their dog out of their burning house instead of a parent or sibling if they could only save one. They're completely insane and quite frankly, dangerous.

Bad examples. Don't project that insanity upon others. Deflection.

Yes so in other words only the mentally ill can reach a stage where they love animals more than their own kind.

Yes I should not make fun of mentally ill people, that is wrong of me. But for you to try to make your insanity into something normal? I will not stand for that. Go french your dog after he rimmed himself please I won't judge as long as you keep it normal.

I'll tell you something about loving animals more than your own kind - If I could somehow choose 10 members of your family to die so that my pet could live, I'd have my cat back and you'd have 10 lonely funerals to attend, buddeh

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoyceOuthw
Back