Bisping's best friend died :(

Here's Ping unprovoked like 7 months after Rockhold's father died

“What is Luke Rockhold doing?” Bisping said on Monday’s edition of The MMA Hour (via MMAFighting.com). “When did he say he’s going to fight again? What are his plans? I do believe we are now almost in March. That fight was in June. I don’t know what happened there, but I think I took his soul. I don’t think we’ll ever see Luke Rockhold again. I beat the sh*t out of him. I don’t know, I think he’s done. The way he went down, I think so. Why hasn’t he fought again?

“A lot of time has passed. If that were me [that lost], I would’ve been right back in there.”
https://www.google.com/search?q=luke+rockhold's+father+dies&rlz=1C1CAFA_enUS662US677&oq=luke+rockhold's+father+dies&aqs=chrome..69i57.3910j0j7&sourceid=chrome&ie=UTF-8
"What is Rockhold doing?" "I think I took his soul. I beat the shit out of him." Okay Ping. Maybe he's mourning his father. Maybe his father's death is weighing heavily on his soul.

Ping is a classless twat and always has been
Doesn't detract from the fact that at the time he did pay some respect.

not one matt sera "good fuck 'im" pic
it's not what i expect from sherdog

at least a guy posted the hendo gif

Sad thing. Dogs are legitimately mans best friend most of the time. RIP.

It's a dog. It's sad I guess but it's still a dog. I actually lost my best friend 3 years ago. Was literally crying about about it hours ago remembering him.

Sorry for your loss but dont belittle someone elses grief. A lot of people form a much deeper bond with their pets than with their family

Not a Mike fan but losing a dog you loved does suck. I'm sure he gave the pupper the best life a dog could hope for, so theres some solace in that.

RIP good boy

I wonder what percentage of people who don't understand being emotionally attached to an animal actually abuse them for pleasure?

Thought it might have been Rockhold.

pouring-out-liquor.gif

Did you miss the part about drug addiction and personality disorder? His life isn't your life mate, maybe shit comes less easy to him.
Nope I caught it , there is always an excuse especially when it comes to addicts point being your friend died a half decade ago buck up butter cup and move on stop feeling sorry for yourself

My Boy Herman is 100% my best friend. We do everything together. (Sick fucker even watches Me take a dump or a piss lol)

He was diagnosed with Lymphatic Intestinal cancer sk he will die we just don't know when (The steroids he is on helps but he is still wasting away) I get severe panic attacks and anxiety even thinking about my life without him. (Only 6 ) so to Mike.

RIP buddeh rest easy knowing your owner loved you and misses you.

And to a the assholes talking shit STFU

I can't take people seriosly when they're mourning the loss of a dog. Well, I can, but please don't say it's "your best friend". Unless it actually is.
Maybe a more appropriate way of expressing yourself in a thread about a popular fighter & his recently passed canine bud...would be to simply abstain.

Fuck off you boring cunt.

Why aren't you mad that your guy is putting a stacked division on hold to fight retired old guys, and GSP that will never happen? Are the Brits that desperate for a fake champ?

Nope I caught it , there is always an excuse especially when it comes to addicts point being your friend died a half decade ago buck up butter cup and move on stop feeling sorry for yourself
Everybody is different, if you must be an idiot, be a silent one.

My dog was named Sandy too, we literally put her down 4 days ago. She was a lab/german shepherd mix and would have been 14 years old in August, it absolutely killed me especially since she was in perfect health aside from her legs and hips. She got hip dysplasia a few years ago and was still mobile until a year ago where it worsened but was she was still ok and got around. Then suddenly in the past 2 weeks it got a lot worse, and in the 3 days before she died it got so bad, and she couldn't even get up anymore on the last day. It all happened so fast and the house has felt dead and empty for the past 4 days now

My Sandy was a german shepherd, and she was 14 too when we had to put her down.. that was 11 years back.. i was just 13 at the time. She had been a part of my life from the day i was born.. and the amount of sadness it brought me realising as a kid that she would not be around anymore... have not been able to get myself to get a pet since. Their lives are too short man, for the amount of impact they can have on ours.

I feel for you bro.. its still fresh, but give it time. After a while, fond memories shall remain.. RIP to your Sandy..

Everybody is different, if you must be an idiot, be a silent one.
Get over yourself pal who the fuck are you ? Right let's condone a crybaby , I assume you are a liberal either way who asked you so take your own advice white knight and stay silent . Good day sir

Back