Bisping's best friend died :(

rip

been there and it sucks of course

It's a dog. It's sad I guess but it's still a dog. I actually lost my best friend 3 years ago. Was literally crying about about it hours ago remembering him.

not a bisping fan but as a dog owner, i feel for him.

That's never a fun experience.

:(

Always a shitty day, when that happens. They never live long enough. RIP

i am a Bisping fan, dog eater and human owner
still feel for him ... sad

My doges just gonna turn 4 in June. Couldn't imagine losing him yet.

RIP to Bispings dog.

Bow wow old chap, bow wow.

It's a dog. It's sad I guess but it's still a dog. I actually lost my best friend 3 years ago. Was literally crying about about it hours ago remembering him.
Cool story bro we've all lost someone but this thread isn't about you. Also you've never had a dog it seems

I remember crying like a little bitch and getting blacked out -- an entire handle of vodka -- drunk when my dog died. I haven't had a dog since and now I'm with most normies that wonder and think it's weird how you can fall in love with a dog animal that much. But I did.

I can't take people seriosly when they're mourning the loss of a dog. Well, I can, but please don't say it's "your best friend". Unless it actually is.

You've obviously never had a dog you've been close to for years. I have a dog, I have a best friend who is human. I'd be devastated if either died.

as carlin said,having a pet is like buying a tragedy waiting to happen.

SAD.

He had that dog for a long time, had it since he was living in the UK.

Back