Bisping was right about Romero!

I think almost all fighters are or have been on PEDs. Not all PEDs are steroids. Romero still wasn't CLEARED. He tested positive and had a banned substance in his system. Who knows what else he's taking? Lesnar tested clean for decades and still hasn't popped for an actual steroid. If people want to live in denial and think these guys are clean, that's up to them.

Your excuse sounds suspiciously like the one people use for Jones and his turinabol. He tested clean pre-fight yet popped hot after. Why would he have such a miniscule amount in his system? Certainly it wouldn't do him any good since he would have needed to be on it for a long time. It's bullshit.

P.T. Barnum was right!
every banned substance isn't the same and don't give the same effects. The same traces of what was in his system isn't the reason he looks like he does.

every banned substance isn't the same and don't give the same effects. The same traces of what was in his system isn't the reason he looks like he does.

No one said it was the reason he looks like he does. That's just your strawman argument. The point is he was not CLEARED as people keep claiming. He got caught and negotiated a shorter suspension.

"Cleared" would be USADA admitting they fucked up and never actually found the PED in his sample.

No one said it was the reason he looks like he does. That's just your strawman argument. The point is he was not CLEARED as people keep claiming. He got caught and negotiated a shorter suspension.

"Cleared" would be USADA admitting they fucked up and never actually found the PED in his sample.
they admitted the company fucked up their supplement. That's actually why Yoel is actively trying to sue the company for contaminated supplements.

they admitted the company fucked up their supplement. That's actually why Yoel is actively trying to sue the company for contaminated supplements.

Again, still not CLEARED. He had the PED in his system and got suspended. You can hem and haw all you want but "cleared" would be USADA admitting they made a mistake and didn't find anything.

Romero fucked up by not being diligent about what he was putting in his body. Just like he fucks up by not making weight for title fights. But for Yoel, it's always someone else's fault. USADA, supplement makers, the commission. Never poor Yoel or gay Jesus.

After the Belfort/Jones incident with the organization literally covering up a dirty result to save a main event, Lance Armstrong testimony and doughy. Out-of-shape fighters popping for stuff, nobody gets the benefit of the doubt anymore. UFC quality fighters in the lower echelons might be able to compete with god given genetics, but the elite in any division are comprised of those who’ve learned to beat the tests and those who have not.

Pick and choose your favorites as you will, but never assume a fighter is clean on the basis of never failing a test. Yes, we’re at the point in athletics now. Kind of sad, isn’t it?
not really sad .. But not really happy...

Yeah it's not like drugs exist in prisons.

they do though ...sorry if you didn't know that .. But they even stick cell phones in asses these days

You do know you can get PED's in prison, right, it's probably easier to get gear inside than at your average free weights gym.......

maybe, maybe not .. I know the price of that is likely at least 10x higher than Your locsl gym too

Been working out for longer. You're on another planet of derp if you think this guy is natty.

Yeah, he's the anomaly..... Sure he is.
so then your not natty if you been doing this for so long .. Lay off the roids bud

we all know you haven't been doing it as a kid .. Let alone have a nutritionist and team on your side where you work out 8 hours a day

Juice refers to a anabolic that you inject.
never failed for juice or steroids of any kind.
Ibutamoren won't make you look like yoel nor is it some kind of changer.

Almost every injectable steroid also comes in pill form. No one gives a fuck what you consider juice is. You won't ever get a body like that naturally and if you think so you're a fucking ugly dweeb.

its not a steroid thought, get your facts straight man lol. MK-677 is more of a sarm. illegal for sure. but its not the reason he looks like he does. and the small trace that was found in his body was on par with the small amount found in his open supplement he had tested. good talk though kid

This kid calling people kids and believe that's natural. Guarantee this is the same kind of person that claimed Brock and overreem were legit. Weird ass kid.

Again, still not CLEARED. He had the PED in his system and got suspended. You can hem and haw all you want but "cleared" would be USADA admitting they made a mistake and didn't find anything.

The kid you're trying to argue with is literally dumb as a rock just look at his previous posts lol.

maybe, maybe not .. I know the price of that is likely at least 10x higher than Your locsl gym too

so then your not natty if you been doing this for so long .. Lay off the roids bud

we all know you haven't been doing it as a kid .. Let alone have a nutritionist and team on your side where you work out 8 hours a day

Or cuban doctors to give me the most advanced shit in the world. Keep living in a fairytale land. I imagine you believe all the stories in the fictional book known as the bible.

Almost every injectable steroid also comes in pill form. No one gives a fuck what you consider juice is. You won't ever get a body like that naturally and if you think so you're a fucking ugly dweeb.

The kid you're trying to argue with is literally dumb as a rock just look at his previous posts lol.

I'm more charitable I guess. At least till people invariably start throwing out the usual ad hominem arguments.

People want to believe it's only the fighters they don't like who are taking PEDs. I liken this to people arguing about professional wrestling being real. People choose to live in denial about things. I agree there's no convincing someone if that's what they want to believe.

I really hope you're a teenager to be this stupid. If you're not a teenager you need to never ever ever post your opinion as fact again.

Let's break it down for your stupid ass. More than a small group of people work there ass off that group is rather large. Go check out Sylvester Stallone guy is pushing 70? Looks better than most 20 year olds. Works his ass off but this isn't natural little buddy this is science in work better steroids hgh etc.

Our military has how many ppl in it? You think all those ppl have never ran a mile?

Yea you weird lil fk steroids get into jail systems how the fk do you think cellphones, meth, coke, all get into jail the same way can't believe how stupid you are lol.

Yoel already popped for juice in his system. He was found not guilty on the way that it was administered but he still HAD JUICE IN HIS SYSTEM you think this is his first time taking a supplement?

Naive little man.

Can you post a pic of yourself now and 10 years ago?

what's with sherdoggers wishing people on here were teenagers ?
that's kinda creepy bud .. You on any kind of "list" in your area??

why would I look at Sylvester? Everyone n your momma knows he's on that shit .. He also looks like shit and has for very long time .. Too bad his lip couldn't do some curls and stiffen up a bit

so everyone who works for Union Pacific repairing track is juiced ? Everyone in the pen system who's jacked is juiced ? everyone in mma with Phenom body is juiced ?

wtf does people in military running a mile have to do with it .. your saying they all run miles so they believe these people are on roids ?

you stupid fuq to even believe I don't think drugs n phones n hack saws could get into the pen .. You ignorant piece of poop .. Why did I type keester ? Oh yeah dum dum

he had it in his system and was cleared .. If you wanna say he does it all the time now and doesn't work his ass off his whole life is on you .. Your one of them guys who constantly point fingers no matter what ..

so supplements are roids now too huh ?

only thing little is your dick from all the roids you take

Or cuban doctors to give me the most advanced shit in the world. Keep living in a fairytale land. I imagine you believe all the stories in the fictional book known as the bible.

how big is your tin foil hat ?

everyone is on steroids . Ok lil nick Diaz .. Who turned out to be on coke and a woman abuser ..

to be 100% honest I've never read the bible .. but I've heard about some shit in it .. And no way do i think a man split the sea

how big is your tin foil hat ?

everyone is on steroids . Ok lil nick Diaz .. Who turned out to be on coke and a woman abuser ..

to be 100% honest I've never read the bible .. but I've heard about some shit in it .. And no way do i think a man split the sea
Your argument for him not being on PEDs is so much more convincing than mine! Your opinion vs mine! lol

Your argument for him not being on PEDs is so much more convincing than mine! Your opinion vs mine! lol
I'm not here to convince.. I'm here to simply entertain

I'm not on the everyone who is jacked is on roids bandwagon .. Sorry bud

Romero is fucking jacked because he finds strength in Jesus, no PEDs needed.

Innocent man and people's champion.

I forgot to insert my "lol" at the end of the last post .. To make it that much more convincing to myself first then everyone else

so here it is .. Lol

I win now

I give Yoel the benefit of the doubt, I honestly think they all use some type of performance enhancer. The smarter and lucky ones don’t get caught IMO

After the Belfort/Jones incident with the organization literally covering up a dirty result to save a main event, Lance Armstrong testimony and doughy. Out-of-shape fighters popping for stuff, nobody gets the benefit of the doubt anymore. UFC quality fighters in the lower echelons might be able to compete with god given genetics, but the elite in any division are comprised of those who’ve learned to beat the tests and those who have not.

Pick and choose your favorites as you will, but never assume a fighter is clean on the basis of never failing a test. Yes, we’re at the point in athletics now. Kind of sad, isn’t it?
I feel it's more that people have opened their eyes to how it works to be a professional.

Some People still think the Olympics is clean ffs.

Thank you...ive been saying this for years you dont serve a suspension long or short if your "cleared"..lmao..

Bisping was 100% right about this guy!

View attachment 393641

10 years older, the same weight division and he already tested positive.

No wonder he didn't fight him, smart guy!
He's right about Yoel but Mike will always be overrated and a tad of a coward in my book and for someone like me to say that ( I don't call anyone who chooses to fight inside cage a coward- I just don't).
After Rockhold title fight , the series of events and holding 185 division hostage was deplorable and unheard of..
Turning down title fights vs. the #2, #3 and #4 fighters (yoel,gegard and souza)- only to hand pick the #15 and 49 year old Henderson was like unthinkable. The only good thing that came of it was that half of the fight universe thought he actually lost to Dan in an incredibly close decision.
Then was strangled by a welter who hadn't fought in 4 years and then MOLLYWHOPPED by Kelvin(another welter).

At least karma made it's way in finishing Bisping.

Back