Bisping was right about Romero!

some people can't except the fact that a small group of people on this earth work their ass off .

mostly because they could never imagine running a mile again let alone lifting weights ..

tell me how people in jail get fucking jacked ?

cause they all keestered steroids in huh !!

they got 50/60 year olds in the pen jacked on lock down .. The guards are sneaking the smack ?

go run a mile you fat fucks .lift some weights for a year straight.. Then talk about it .. Cheeto eatin, mountain dew drinking, finger licking pooosays

I really hope you're a teenager to be this stupid. If you're not a teenager you need to never ever ever post your opinion as fact again.

Let's break it down for your stupid ass. More than a small group of people work there ass off that group is rather large. Go check out Sylvester Stallone guy is pushing 70? Looks better than most 20 year olds. Works his ass off but this isn't natural little buddy this is science in work better steroids hgh etc.

Our military has how many ppl in it? You think all those ppl have never ran a mile?

Yea you weird lil fk steroids get into jail systems how the fk do you think cellphones, meth, coke, all get into jail the same way can't believe how stupid you are lol.

Yoel already popped for juice in his system. He was found not guilty on the way that it was administered but he still HAD JUICE IN HIS SYSTEM you think this is his first time taking a supplement?

Naive little man.

Honestly, I would have thought he would have made more gains in 10 years of hard work...

Can you post a pic of yourself now and 10 years ago?

ITT

Republicans and Democrats, only extremes.

The reason his suspension was cut short was because his plea, tainted supplements, aligned with their test results.

I don't know if you borks know anything about USADA but thier processes are meticulous and thorough. There ARE ways around it but whether Romero found or executes those ways is pure conjecture.

The tainted supplement theory rings true. That doesn't mean he was "cleared". It means he was reckless in what he was putting in his body, which is why he got suspended. However it does not mean he deliberately tried to juice, which it was a reduced sentence.

Romero is going to get any edge he thinks he can get. That doesn't mean he's an inhuman monster.

These retards can't have it both ways..

Can't say he popped and was caught by USADA...when USADA cleared him.

I mean, come on thats some serious autism.
I don't understand how so many of you, seem to think intent is the difference maker in cheating. The guy had PEDs in his body, that is a fact. Who gives a dusty fuck how they got there? It doesn't matter if his manager was pricking him with needles while he slept, or if his supplements were tainted, he was the beneficiary of an illegal advantage. That is the definition of cheating, and intent is an utterly meaningless defense here.

You musta missed the part where he was CLEARED.

But keep reaching brah.

Why do people keep repeating this lie? He wasn't CLEARED. Cleared would be USADA saying "oops, we fucked up the test. He never tested positive". He had it in his system. He got off with the contaminated supplement defense but he most definitely was juiced and served a suspension.

Why do people keep repeating this lie? He wasn't CLEARED. Cleared would be USADA saying "oops, we fucked up the test. He never tested positive". He had it in his system. He got off with the contaminated supplement defense but he most definitely was juiced and served a suspension.
he wasn't on juice tho, its not even a steroid that was in his system, its basically a sarm. get the facts straight it makes you hate speech more believable

he wasn't on juice tho, its not even a steroid that was in his system, its basically a sarm. get the facts straight it makes you hate speech more believable

LOL Poor Yoel. Railroaded and wasn't even taking anything. I guess USADA did make a mistake.
Ibutamoren is a growth hormone stimulator. You know, the stuff that increases muscle mass and bone density? There's a reason it's banned.

I really hope you're a teenager to be this stupid. If you're not a teenager you need to never ever ever post your opinion as fact again.

Let's break it down for your stupid ass. More than a small group of people work there ass off that group is rather large. Go check out Sylvester Stallone guy is pushing 70? Looks better than most 20 year olds. Works his ass off but this isn't natural little buddy this is science in work better steroids hgh etc.

Our military has how many ppl in it? You think all those ppl have never ran a mile?

Yea you weird lil fk steroids get into jail systems how the fk do you think cellphones, meth, coke, all get into jail the same way can't believe how stupid you are lol.

Yoel already popped for juice in his system. He was found not guilty on the way that it was administered but he still HAD JUICE IN HIS SYSTEM you think this is his first time taking a supplement?

Naive little man.

Can you post a pic of yourself now and 10 years ago?
Juice refers to a anabolic that you inject.
never failed for juice or steroids of any kind.
Ibutamoren won't make you look like yoel nor is it some kind of changer.

LOL Poor Yoel. Railroaded and wasn't even taking anything. I guess USADA did make a mistake.
Ibutamoren is a growth hormone stimulator. You know, the stuff that increases muscle mass and bone density? There's a reason it's banned.
You know that stuff that you need to stack for 6 months for a miniscule increase in strength, not take for one time.
You need to continually take ibutamoren to receive the benefit.
And if you truly believe that its going to make you look like yoel Romero then go buy some and take it.

its not a steroid thought, get your facts straight man lol. MK-677 is more of a sarm. illegal for sure. but its not the reason he looks like he does. and the small trace that was found in his body was on par with the small amount found in his open supplement he had tested. good talk though kid

You know that stuff that you need to stack for 6 months for a miniscule increase in strength, not take for one time.
You need to continually take ibutamoren to receive the benefit.
And if you truly believe that its going to make you look like yoel Romero then go buy some and take it.

I think almost all fighters are or have been on PEDs. Not all PEDs are steroids. Romero still wasn't CLEARED. He tested positive and had a banned substance in his system. Who knows what else he's taking? Lesnar tested clean for decades and still hasn't popped for an actual steroid. If people want to live in denial and think these guys are clean, that's up to them.

Your excuse sounds suspiciously like the one people use for Jones and his turinabol. He tested clean pre-fight yet popped hot after. Why would he have such a miniscule amount in his system? Certainly it wouldn't do him any good since he would have needed to be on it for a long time. It's bullshit.

P.T. Barnum was right!

Juice refers to a anabolic that you inject.
never failed for juice or steroids of any kind.
Ibutamoren won't make you look like yoel nor is it some kind of changer.
lol man that guy you quoted is stupid.

To be fair, if he looks the EXACT same as 10 years ago and before USADA that's evidence he isn't using PEDS....

Back