Bisping was right about Romero!

First Fist

White Belt
@White
Reaction score
Bisping was 100% right about this guy!

Romero10yearsapart.jpg

10 years older, the same weight division and he already tested positive.

No wonder he didn't fight him, smart guy!

You musta missed the part where he was CLEARED.

But keep reaching brah.

he was CLEARED.

vztc6Bw.gif

Last edited:
What did I miss? Did he test positive recently? or is OP just talking shit?

Last edited:
Honestly, I would have thought he would have made more gains in 10 years of hard work...

You musta missed the part where he was CLEARED.

But keep reaching brah.

Exactly.

I'm one of the most critical people I know of PED's, and I'll never let a fighter live it down. So until proven guilty? I can't trash a guy.

some people can't except the fact that a small group of people on this earth work their ass off .

mostly because they could never imagine running a mile again let alone lifting weights ..

tell me how people in jail get fucking jacked ?

cause they all keestered steroids in huh !!

they got 50/60 year olds in the pen jacked on lock down .. The guards are sneaking the smack ?

go run a mile you fat fucks .lift some weights for a year straight.. Then talk about it .. Cheeto eatin, mountain dew drinking, finger licking pooosays

some people can't except the fact that a small group of people on this earth work their ass off .

mostly because they could never imagine running a mile again let alone lifting weights ..

they got 50/60 year olds in the pen jacked on lock down .. The guards are sneaking the smack ?

go run a mile you fat fucks .lift some weights for a year straight.. Then talk about it .. Cheeto eatin, mountain dew drinking, finger licking pooosays

After the Belfort/Jones incident with the organization literally covering up a dirty result to save a main event, Lance Armstrong testimony and doughy. Out-of-shape fighters popping for stuff, nobody gets the benefit of the doubt anymore. UFC quality fighters in the lower echelons might be able to compete with god given genetics, but the elite in any division are comprised of those who’ve learned to beat the tests and those who have not.

Pick and choose your favorites as you will, but never assume a fighter is clean on the basis of never failing a test. Yes, we’re at the point in athletics now. Kind of sad, isn’t it?

This. Athletes like Yoel Romero are a dime a dozen. Say your prayers and take your vitamins kids and you'll be smashing elite fighters 10 years your junior. PEDs or no peds, Romero is a rare, genetically gifted specimen.

Yoel deserves the benefit of the doubt.

However, he is definitely suspect.

Anyone who thinks he's natty is being naive or fanboying. He already popped like OP said, they came up with the tainted supps excuse and literally went and found one that had the same drug in it to use as a scapegoat, then did the same thing for Jon when he popped (same manager). The writing is on the wall there.

Anyone who thinks Yoel is clean doesn't know what they're thinking.

Did no one catch what GSP said about how fighters still cheated their way easily around USADA by travelling to places where they had no effective jurisdiction?

Think: Cuba and testing.

yoel just trainy, eaty and sleepy properly.

Anyone who thinks he's natty is being naive or fanboying. He already popped like OP said, they came up with the tainted supps excuse and literally went and found one that had the same drug in it to use as a scapegoat, then did the same thing for Jon when he popped (same manager). The writing is on the wall there.
He's not natty but you can't use the pop that he was cleared of as an example.

Horrible champion with a delusional AF loyal fanbase

Yeah it's not like drugs exist in prisons.

Back