Bisping shouldnt have to fight Romero

why do testing? we should just invite dipshits from sherdog (hint, hint) to tell us who can fight and who cannot due to PED usage.

I agree. Bisping shouldn't have to defend the MW belt unless at least one of the following criteria is met:

1. Challenger is outside top 10
2. Challenger is aged 45 or older
3. Challenger is debuting at MW after coming up from a lower weight class.

This is only fair. Romero can get a shot in 5 years.
why so hardcore?

I agree. Bisping shouldn't have to defend the MW belt unless at least one of the following criteria is met:

1. Challenger is outside top 10
2. Challenger is aged 45 or older
3. Challenger is debuting at MW after coming up from a lower weight class.

This is only fair. Romero can get a shot in 5 years.
Bisping
KiTPPs.gif

He isn't and he will look for every way out ....END OF THREAD

I don't care that he's passing the USADA tests, he's obviously on something. If it's that blatant and you're a clean natural athlete, you shouldn't have to risk your health. I wouldn't anyways.

You're right, he's doped up on Jesus.

why do testing? we should just invite dipshits from sherdog (hint, hint) to tell us who can fight and who cannot due to PED usage.
You're making yourself look like a dumbass when you're arguing that Yoel Romero is clean.

You're making yourself look like a dumbass when you're arguing that Yoel Romero is clean.
ok, let's play.

answer my question: why are fighters tested for PEDs?

you think you're being cute, but you have no logical or intellectual leg to stand on. so you may not want to go down this road.

I don't care that he's passing the USADA tests, he's obviously on something. If it's that blatant and you're a clean natural athlete, you shouldn't have to risk your health. I wouldn't anyways.
He's clean.

Can confirm. Am USADA.

The amount of ignorance that surrounds steroids is mind numbing.

Yoel is cut up, but he's not unrealisticly big.
yoel-romero.jpg

tim-kennedy-ufc-178.jpg

He's comparable to Tim Kennedy. You guys who always point the steroid finger don't know **** about lifting weights, and neither do a lot of UFC fighters. CrossFit is Horse****. It doesn't build muscle, and it's glorified cardio. If more guys strength trained, and did Cardio separately we would all see bigger fighters. & don't reference Rich Franklin or someone else that competes in crossfit. They aren't doing Fran's in the off season to get bigger.

Although I agree with your claim that most people are not well educated on steroids/lifting, we don't see bigger fighters because muscles don't fight, muscles lift weights. Look at the top 5 of every weight class in mma and kickboxing. (I'm not a big follower of boxing/bjj) Muscular fighters are the exception, not the rule. Fedor is the HW goat, not Jeff Monson and for good reason. I think fans are quick to make the steroid accusations when a built guy becomes an elite fighter. There are big fighters and there are elite fighters. When a fighter is both jacked AND skilled at his craft, it always makes people wonder. (I.E. Romero, Lombard, Lesnar, etc...)

Let's pretend it's the year 1950. Does everyone testing clean mean they're actually clean? Or does it just mean that the drug tests in 1950 (and 2017) suck?

I know nothing about PEDs and can design a cycle that will bypass USADA's testing within an hour of googling.

Use some common fucking sense, man. Is Yoel Romero a 40 year old metahuman -- or is this reality and metahumans don't exist?
ok so your argument really is that testing isn't trustworthy? and although you have lots of evidence to support this, your main one you want to share is that Romero is built? but the fact that dozens of guys get caught every year, that's not supporting evidence against your hypothesis, right kid?

meanwhile, try to at least be honest with yourself; are you putting the whole system on trial, or Romero?

and if your "eye test" is the determining factor, why do guys like Barnett and Sylvia get popped?

lastly, who's to say Bisping isn't cheating to the nth degree? because if Romero can get away with it, that means anyone can. and since Barnett has been caught many times, it means that anyone not built can use. maybe Romero shouldn't have to fight Bisping!!!

so pick an argument and frame it however you want. but you cannot pick one that will succeed even the smallest amount of critical thinking. but you wouldn't know that :( because you don't bother to think critically. what a sad existence, just reacting all the time instead of thinking anything through. like a toddler.
~~~~~
so again, why do we test for PEDs? you still haven't answered my question.

Last edited:
Jones and Silva actually got caught. Guess they should be banned for life?

Well i guess your a vagina lol. You sound like a coward if you blatantly duck opponents. But like you just stated i guess you have no problem with that

The amount of ignorance that surrounds steroids is mind numbing.

Yoel is cut up, but he's not unrealisticly big.
yoel-romero.jpg

tim-kennedy-ufc-178.jpg

He's comparable to Tim Kennedy. You guys who always point the steroid finger don't know **** about lifting weights, and neither do a lot of UFC fighters. CrossFit is Horse****. It doesn't build muscle, and it's glorified cardio. If more guys strength trained, and did Cardio separately we would all see bigger fighters. & don't reference Rich Franklin or someone else that competes in crossfit. They aren't doing Fran's in the off season to get bigger.
I'm sure you really believe Yoel's "supplements" were tainted just likes Jones's

<36>

I don't care that he's on roids but the fact that some people on here think he's clean amazes me.

You realize that both guys are pushing the size of the largest natural bodybuilders in history -- who have perfect genetics and do nothing but train for muscle size, and are on "supplements" themselves, right?
People have an unrealistic view of what the human body can look like naturally. So many athletes and celebrities are on steroids nowadays and people just assume they're natural for some reason.

Back