Bisping shouldnt have to fight Romero

I just hate how much Bisping is bitching about it and people protect him. Machida, Weidman and Jacare didn't seem to have a problem fighting him and they all took their losses. If Yoel is cheating and USADA can't catch him, there really seems to be nothing we can do about it. Lets move on.

One thing you guys don't understand about muscle is the pump. You usually see Romero after a fight or after training when he's pumped up and any lifter knows you look much larger when you're pumped. Here's Yoel unpumped and he doesn't look unnaturally large.

yoel-romero.jpg

and for reference, here is a bodybuilder claiming to be natural when he obviously isn't. Pumped up Yoel looks nothing like this.
ohearn.jpg

On January 13, Romero was informed of a potential doping violation stemming from an out of competition test conducted by USADA.[32] On February 8, Romero and his manager explained that he took a supplement after his fight and that supplement turned out to be contaminated. His team and USADA both sent out the supplement for testing and it came back that it contained a banned substance. That substance was not listed on the label, his manager said. They did not want to reveal the name of the supplement or the substance, because USADA was investigating the issue.[33] On March 23, it was announced that Romero would appeal his suspension. His team and USADA discussed a deal for a nine-month suspension for the fighter, but Romero preferred to go to arbitration. The typical USADA anti-doping violation suspension is two years.[34] Eventually on April 4, both parties reached an agreement for a six-month suspension. USADA revealed that Romero tested positive for ibutamoren, a growth hormone release stimulator. An unopened version of the supplement was independently tested and the banned substance did indeed come up, even though it was not listed on the label. Romero announced that he'll pursue legal action against the supplement company within the next few weeks. The result of the Souza fight was not overturned as it was an out of competition test that occurred after the fight – Romero passed both his pre-fight and fight night tests for the Souza fight.
So based on the article he never fought dirty and took something involuntarily after the fight.
Cool story bro!
Any more excuses?

I have never wanted to dislike a comment more than yours TS. Good job.

now.....NOW I'VE SEEN IT ALL.Mr. Michael Bisping just offered Matt Hughes a title shot at 185 pounds " based on his HALL OF FAME career" and the talk of him coming back to the octagon...

Now we're talking basic impeachment of the title.
What in the highest of holy f%$ls- ?????????????????

Of the 3 he is the only one who was determined to have used accidentally without intention. But your post highlights my point, the poster wants Romero banned ... but not Jones and Silva.

It was not determined that he took it accidentally or without intention, just that the supplement he was taking had ingredients that were not listed. Whether or not it is known that the ingredients were present is something we'll never know, but many will suspect.

The amount of ignorance that surrounds steroids is mind numbing.

Yoel is cut up, but he's not unrealisticly big.
yoel-romero.jpg

tim-kennedy-ufc-178.jpg

He's comparable to Tim Kennedy. You guys who always point the steroid finger don't know **** about lifting weights, and neither do a lot of UFC fighters. CrossFit is Horse****. It doesn't build muscle, and it's glorified cardio. If more guys strength trained, and did Cardio separately we would all see bigger fighters. & don't reference Rich Franklin or someone else that competes in crossfit. They aren't doing Fran's in the off season to get bigger.

What did crossfit ever do to you?

He's a jacked black boy
Deal with it

Bisping should have to fight Romero. The guy is the #1 contender. "Don't be scared homie" !!!

I don't care that he's passing the USADA tests, he's obviously on something. If it's that blatant and you're a clean natural athlete, you shouldn't have to risk your health. I wouldn't anyways.
Bispings obviously on something too. He's one of the least skilled top ten fighters and yet he's champ... He didn't get there solely through pixie dust and wishful thinking.

I don't care that he's passing the USADA tests, he's obviously on something. If it's that blatant and you're a clean natural athlete, you shouldn't have to risk your health. I wouldn't anyways.

Who needz USADA with their state of the art urine & blood testing and system to detect possible masking agents, when they could just use your keen eagle eye to detect steroid/ped use at a glance.

GTFO with your madness...

It was not determined that he took it accidentally or without intention, just that the supplement he was taking had ingredients that were not listed. Whether or not it is known that the ingredients were present is something we'll never know, but many will suspect.
Sorry, if Romero should not fight then Silva and Jones who are proven users should not fight too. Hypocrisy.

Well you can't force anyone to fight Silva or Jones either.
No, the TS said Romero should basically be banned because he used PEDs. I pointed out the hypocrisy of him singling out Romero. You can't make Bisping fight, he can fight or abdicate the title, his choice.

Ofcourse he should fight Romero.
I can't blame Bisping for holding out for GSP though but if that fights definitely off then it has to be Yoel.

No, the TS said Romero should basically be banned because he used PEDs. I pointed out the hypocrisy of him singling out Romero. You can't make Bisping fight, he can fight or abdicate the title, his choice.

I read it to mean they shouldn't force him to fight a "known cheat". Ultimately, if he's not willing to fight Romero, Whittaker or Mousasi then yes, he should vacate. Can't really deny Romero deserving a title shot at this point known cheat or otherwise. It's not like there's a history of preventing known cheats from having title shots

I read it to mean they shouldn't force him to fight a "known cheat". Ultimately, if he's not willing to fight Romero, Whittaker or Mousasi then yes, he should vacate. Can't really deny Romero deserving a title shot at this point known cheat or otherwise. It's not like there's a history of preventing known cheats from having title shots
No one can force him to fight, he can always abdicate. But unless TS says Jones and Silva should not get fights he's a hypocrite.

Back