Bisping shouldnt have to fight Romero

superpunch

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
I don't care that he's passing the USADA tests, he's obviously on something. If it's that blatant and you're a clean natural athlete, you shouldn't have to risk your health. I wouldn't anyways.

Yoel is 5'11 and under 200 pounds. Has not seen a change in physique over 20 years.

You're delusional. He's natural, deal with it. It's not Yoel's fault you and Bisping are built like a sack of milk.

I don't care that he's passing the USADA tests, he's obviously on something. If it's that blatant and you're a clean natural athlete, you shouldn't have to risk your health. I wouldn't anyways.
tumblr_newyuuJxk51tt9lf5o1_400.gif

The excuses are piling up and overflowing into 'next-level' now

Yoel is 5'11 and under 200 pounds. Has not seen a change in physique over 20 years.

You're delusional. He's natural, deal with it. It's not Yoel's fault you and Bisping are built like a sack of milk.
On January 13, Romero was informed of a potential doping violation stemming from an out of competition test conducted by USADA.[32] On February 8, Romero and his manager explained that he took a supplement after his fight and that supplement turned out to be contaminated. His team and USADA both sent out the supplement for testing and it came back that it contained a banned substance. That substance was not listed on the label, his manager said. They did not want to reveal the name of the supplement or the substance, because USADA was investigating the issue.[33] On March 23, it was announced that Romero would appeal his suspension. His team and USADA discussed a deal for a nine-month suspension for the fighter, but Romero preferred to go to arbitration. The typical USADA anti-doping violation suspension is two years.[34] Eventually on April 4, both parties reached an agreement for a six-month suspension. USADA revealed that Romero tested positive for ibutamoren, a growth hormone release stimulator. An unopened version of the supplement was independently tested and the banned substance did indeed come up, even though it was not listed on the label. Romero announced that he'll pursue legal action against the supplement company within the next few weeks. The result of the Souza fight was not overturned as it was an out of competition test that occurred after the fight – Romero passed both his pre-fight and fight night tests for the Souza fight.

I hope Yoel beats him into a bloodied unconscious mess

LOL @ Bisping nuthuggers.

at first they were claiming he was GOAT... now they can't sleep in fear of Bisping fighting Yoel....

I agree. Bisping shouldn't have to defend the MW belt unless at least one of the following criteria is met:

1. Challenger is outside top 10
2. Challenger is aged 45 or older
3. Challenger is debuting at MW after coming up from a lower weight class.

This is only fair. Romero can get a shot in 5 years.

The amount of ignorance that surrounds steroids is mind numbing.

Yoel is cut up, but he's not unrealisticly big.
yoel-romero.jpg

tim-kennedy-ufc-178.jpg

He's comparable to Tim Kennedy. You guys who always point the steroid finger don't know **** about lifting weights, and neither do a lot of UFC fighters. CrossFit is Horse****. It doesn't build muscle, and it's glorified cardio. If more guys strength trained, and did Cardio separately we would all see bigger fighters. & don't reference Rich Franklin or someone else that competes in crossfit. They aren't doing Fran's in the off season to get bigger.

I agree. I think they should bring rich franklin out of retirement for the next title shot. It makes perfect sense . Former champ vs currrent champ.

If that would be the reason I`d give Bisping a pass.

But he avoids the whole top10 and not just Romero. We are going into his second year as "champ" without one legitimate defense.
If Romero would be so bad because of PEDs (yes I am 100% sure Romero is on something like most of ATT, Its a PED team)
he could campaign for a fight against annother legit Top5 opponent. His actions tell the whole story.

In my opinion he is the most pathetic champ the UFC ever had. The word champ doesnt fit him at all. A disgrace to MMA in how he handles his "reign" as champ and a permanent damage to the MW division.

Dave Menne is obviously the next rightful challenger to The Count...

On January 13, Romero was informed of a potential doping violation stemming from an out of competition test conducted by USADA.[32] On February 8, Romero and his manager explained that he took a supplement after his fight and that supplement turned out to be contaminated. His team and USADA both sent out the supplement for testing and it came back that it contained a banned substance. That substance was not listed on the label, his manager said. They did not want to reveal the name of the supplement or the substance, because USADA was investigating the issue.[33] On March 23, it was announced that Romero would appeal his suspension. His team and USADA discussed a deal for a nine-month suspension for the fighter, but Romero preferred to go to arbitration. The typical USADA anti-doping violation suspension is two years.[34] Eventually on April 4, both parties reached an agreement for a six-month suspension. USADA revealed that Romero tested positive for ibutamoren, a growth hormone release stimulator. An unopened version of the supplement was independently tested and the banned substance did indeed come up, even though it was not listed on the label. Romero announced that he'll pursue legal action against the supplement company within the next few weeks. The result of the Souza fight was not overturned as it was an out of competition test that occurred after the fight – Romero passed both his pre-fight and fight night tests for the Souza fight.

He was cleared of this, do you not remember that?

So we should not give guys that "look" like they are on something, a title shot? That's absurd...A crime is only committed if it can be proven...if you can't prove it, no crime has been committed...

Lets ignore the fact that Romero did pop but was able to be gifted a much shorter suspension, as that fact is not part of your argument.

By your logic, Romero "looks" like he's on something. So how do you explain Bisping's dramatic change in physique in a relatively short period of time?

A. PED's
-or-
B. Hard work, a greater willingness to cut a little bit of weight, and specificity of strength and conditioning

?

The amount of ignorance that surrounds steroids is mind numbing.

Yoel is cut up, but he's not unrealisticly big.
yoel-romero.jpg

tim-kennedy-ufc-178.jpg

He's comparable to Tim Kennedy. You guys who always point the steroid finger don't know **** about lifting weights, and neither do a lot of UFC fighters. CrossFit is Horse****. It doesn't build muscle, and it's glorified cardio. If more guys strength trained, and did Cardio separately we would all see bigger fighters. & don't reference Rich Franklin or someone else that competes in crossfit. They aren't doing Fran's in the off season to get bigger.

You realize that both guys are pushing the size of the largest natural bodybuilders in history -- who have perfect genetics and do nothing but train for muscle size, and are on "supplements" themselves, right?

Back