Bisping Should Have To Get Through Romero Before Getting GSP. Yep.

I dont cry like you do on sherdog..... so dont have to acknowledge anything

try and keep up lil fella

All you do is cry on Sherdog little fella. You just cried rivers to see your substandard fav fight a man out of retirement. Talk about crying.....

Nah bro, I think you're an idiot. Oh, wait, I'm not your bro, so you're just an idiot.

Underdog because he is the inferior fighter. He got a robbed decision in his hometown.
AdoredDismalFrogmouth.gif
crying-waterfalls.gif

All you do is cry on Sherdog little fella. You just cried rivers to see your substandard fav fight a man out of retirement. Talk about crying.....
lol you are mistaking calling you on your bullshit for crying

but we've already established you aint the brightest... no-one will hold it against you

This entitlement from Bisping makes me like him less and less as champion

If he is scared of getting pummled by Yoel then the next logical choice is Jacare, who would also pummel and submit him.

GSP GTFO! You are just asking for a freakin L arent you? Just stay retired please, dont tarnish your run.

Tbh i dont give a fuck if hes defending his title against GSP
Whatever it takes to get GSP back!

This. While I certainly see the sense in arguing that Bisping should have to mount a real title defense prior to getting GSP, I'm open to concessions if it means seeing GSP fight again.

Man up GSP, stop picking on the poor little MW champion

Only person GSP well dare to fight at 85 is Bisping, everyone else in the top 5 are a nightmare for him: Yoel, Jacare, Luke, Chris.

lol you are mistaking calling you on your bullshit for crying

but we've already established you aint the brightest... no-one will hold it against you

You mixed that up.

I called on your bullshit. Then you cried a river.
GSP is coming back from retirement, Bisping is a shadow of a champ. Now, cry on.

"steroid cheat"

You want to point to a single instance where Romero tested positive for steroids?

Oh but wait, you'll refer to the incident where he was cleared by USADA and then still suspended anyway for 6 months
Lol so much gullibility.

You mixed that up.

I called on your bullshit. Then you cried a river.
GSP is coming back from retirement, Bisping is a shadow of a champ. Now, cry on.
thats a lovely story you have there.... but we dont deal in alternative facts around here

thats a lovely story you have there.... but we dont deal in alternative facts around here

LOL, like the alternative MW vs. the out-of-retirement GSP being the fight people want to see?

Nobody cares for that except for...idiotic fanboys who care more about not seeing their man crush in a real competitive fight, and rather artificially elevate his phoney stock.

You got exposed bitch, deal with it.

Hopefully the UFC doesn't bless Bisping with the honor and privledge of fighting GSP without making him earn it - He's only defended the title once and that was against 46 year-old Dan Henderson. He should be made to defend against Yoel Romero before then. If he can beat Romero, then he gets GSP.
Unfortunately it's not about whetger bisping deserves that fight, it's more about bisping being the most beatable mw champ for gsp to swoop in and make headlines in his return. Do you think gsp would be announcing a comeback fight for the belt if Romero or jacare was champ? No, he'd get mauled. It's about gsp and ufc seeing an ripe opportunity for $$ and the belt with bisping holding the belt. Romero, Jacare, mousasi, all the true killers lose out

LOL, like the alternative MW vs. the out-of-retirement GSP being the fight people want to see?

Nobody cares for that except for...idiotic fanboys who care more about not seeing their man crush in a real competitive fight, and rather artificially elevate his phoney stock.

You got exposed bitch, deal with it.
ahaha keep the tears alive lil guy

Hopefully the UFC doesn't bless Bisping with the honor and privledge of fighting GSP without making him earn it - He's only defended the title once and that was against 46 year-old Dan Henderson. He should be made to defend against Yoel Romero before then. If he can beat Romero, then he gets GSP.
Really??? Yet you seem to have no problem with Conor never defending either of his belts.....and seeking a fight with a retired boxer.....

I doubt GSP will fight at MW, my guess is he will fight Nate Diaz . He's even too small for 170 nowadays.

Back