Bisping Should Have To Get Through Romero Before Getting GSP. Yep.

I understand what I am watching better than you: I don't limit myself to counting jabs kiddo
ImpartialFocusedKoala.gif

if you dont understand why that jab was so important to him controlling the fight with relative ease then it shows you have no clue about combat in general

I want to see GSP take on Yoel and Jacare...not someone like Bisping, who he can just hold down. Man up GSP.

ImpartialFocusedKoala.gif

if you dont understand why that jab was so important to him controlling the fight with relative ease then it shows you have no clue about combat in general

No, you are the one who does not understand what you are seeing. One fighter was superior, nearly finished the other twice when he switched on.

Bisping lost that fight: complete robbery.

I'd rather see GSP have to fight Romero, Jacre, and company. That's if GSP beats Bisping and doesnt pull a Conor. I might be underrating GSP, but I don't think he wants to fight those guys.

I think this situation would be more entertain than just having Bisping lose to Romero

No, you are the one who does not understand what you are seeing. One fighter was superior, nearly finished the other twice when he switched on.

Bisping lost that fight: complete robbery.
almost finished him twice? and he only got the chance to land the knee because Bisping had a brainfart..... he was comfortably winning the fight until then

you seriously are an idiot

almost finished him twice? and he only got the chance to land the knee because Bisping had a brainfart..... he was comfortably winning the fight until then

you seriously are an idiot

Why is he always farting with his brains? He spent half of his first fight with Rockhold crying to the ref. He deserved that knee to the face: lucky he was in London and Anderson is an idiot. He got time out to recover

Yeah, sure, this is the face of a winner. You really know MMA. Go watch boxing kiddo.
bisping-silva-decision-e1456616730830.jpg

Hopefully the UFC doesn't bless Bisping with the honor and privledge of fighting GSP without making him earn it - He's only defended the title once and that was against 46 year-old Dan Henderson. He should be made to defend against Yoel Romero before then. If he can beat Romero, then he gets GSP.

Bisping has earned the privelege to fight whoever the fuck he wants

he would have been champ years ago if not for people being pumped up on steroids adn trt

Gsp will look like crap if he comes back. Bisping would beat up this version of GSP and then his level of arrogance and disrrespect will be on levels never seen before. So no, personally i want Yoel to hulk smash him before all that happens.

Why is he always farting with his brains? He spent half of his first fight with Rockhold crying to the ref. He deserved that knee to the face: lucky he was in London and Anderson is an idiot. He got time out to recover

Yeah, sure, this is the face of a winner. You really know MMA. Go watch boxing kiddo.

You're an idiot bro. That is the face of the winner. Go find the Bisping Henderson picture. Another win for Bisping. Bisping is Bisping. A considerable underdog to any MW contender.

That knee to the face when MB inexplicably dropped his hands and turned to the ref was Silva's only moment in his last 5 fights. That was a one sided fight where we saw AS get caught by Bisping.

I think AS nights could have gone a lot worse if DC and Brunson didn't have so much respect for Anderson

all that damage was from one knee lol

maybe go train at a decent gym with decent coaches, focus on understanding what is happening and dont forget to ask the experienced ones questions..... it'll really do you good in the long run kid

all that damage was from one knee lol

maybe go train at a decent gym with decent coaches, focus on understanding what is happening and dont forget to ask the experienced ones questions..... it'll really do you good in the long run kid

LOL
All that already taken care of.

It seems you are tying to give yourself reminders.

You can learn a lot from me, if you leave all this bitterness aside and stop being such a bum.

LOL
All that already taken care of.

It seems you are tying to give yourself reminders.

You can learn a lot from me, if you leave all this bitterness aside and stop being such a bum.
I call shenanigans

You're an idiot bro. That is the face of the winner. Go find the Bisping Henderson picture. Another win for Bisping. Bisping is Bisping. A considerable underdog to any MW contender.

That knee to the face when MB inexplicably dropped his hands and turned to the ref was Silva's only moment in his last 5 fights. That was a one sided fight where we saw AS get caught by Bisping.

I think AS nights could have gone a lot worse if DC and Brunson didn't have so much respect for Anderson

Nah bro, I think you're an idiot. Oh, wait, I'm not your bro, so you're just an idiot.

Underdog because he is the inferior fighter. He got a robbed decision in his hometown.
AdoredDismalFrogmouth.gif

Back