Bisping Should Have To Get Through Romero Before Getting GSP. Yep.

Lockard The GOAT

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Hopefully the UFC doesn't bless Bisping with the honor and privledge of fighting GSP without making him earn it - He's only defended the title once and that was against 46 year-old Dan Henderson. He should be made to defend against Yoel Romero before then. If he can beat Romero, then he gets GSP.

pipe down kiddo

Bisping - GSP is the fight to make

Tbh i dont give a fuck if hes defending his title against GSP
Whatever it takes to get GSP back!

200.gif

Not sure if Bisping or his new fans are more terrified of Yoel killing him

Bisping has been getting way too many gifts already.

Hopefully the UFC doesn't bless Bisping with the honor and privledge of fighting GSP without making him earn it - He's only defended the title once and that was against 46 year-old Dan Henderson. He should be made to defend against Yoel Romero before then. If he can beat Romero, then he gets GSP.
The problem is he knows he wont get through Romero. This is why hes trying to avoid any challenge.

Anderson-GSP WAS the fight to make when they were active champs.

Now the retired GSP against this bad excuse for a MW champion....why? Let Romero fight Bisping, then defend a bit and start thinking of super fights again. Against someone bigger preferably, show some balls: even Conor went up, not down.

the steroid cheat can wait as long as Bisping decides

Yoel has no say in this

Then fight Jacare. Cheater or not, Romero is there waiting....a super fight is only interesting between two dominant champions. GSP is retired and Bisping has a lot to prove.

Let Bisping clear the division, then he can man up and fight Jones once he's back. Now, that's the fight to make. Bisping will surely KO Jones. <45>

pipe down kiddo

Bisping - GSP is the fight to make
At first I was hoping GSP lost his first fight back, but I change my mine. I hope he wins and then has to defend against Yoel "go a head and shoot in" Romero, and then has to take on Jacare before getting another title shot.

Then fight Jacare. Cheater or not, Romero is there waiting....a super fight is only interesting between two dominant champions. GSP is retired and Bisping has a lot to prove.

Let Bisping clear the division, then he can man up and fight Jones once he's back. Now, that's the fight to make. Bisping will surely KO Jones. <45>
Bisping has been fighting in the UFC for years and is the current champion..... he doesnt have anything to prove to anyone

As a longtime fan, knowing he is probably going to retire soon, the GSP fight is the fight that makes most sense..... and you guys can cry all you want, it is what it is

Bisping has been fighting in the UFC for years and is the current champion..... he doesnt have anything to prove to anyone

As a longtime fan, knowing he is probably going to retire soon, the GSP fight is the fight that makes most sense..... and you guys can cry all you want, it is what it is

This is not "crying": that's stuff fanboys like you do.

He has a lot to prove. He arguably lost to Anderson in that fight. Has a trilogy with Rockhold to complete and two other hungry contenders: Romero and Jacare.

Also, GSP is not in the picture anymore, he isn't even the champion. Propose a Woodley fight at least. The GSP fight makes no sense.

The MW division is stacked, there's no need for a fight with a retired WW.

This is not "crying": that's stuff fanboys like you do.

He has a lot to prove. He arguably lost to Anderson in that fight. Has a trilogy with Rockhold to complete and two other hungry contenders: Romero and Jacare.

Also, GSP is not in the picture anymore, he isn't even the champion. Propose a Woodley fight at least. The GSP fight makes no sense.

The MW division is stacked, there's no need for a fight with a retired WW.
what have I got to cry about? Im not the one bitching about who Bisping should fight and making ridiculous claims about him having to prove himself. Just behave kiddo

Also LOL thinking he arguably lost to Anderson, Anderson landed like 2 decent strikes on Bisping which caused a lot of damage..... but other than that Bisping whipped his ass. maybe understand what you are watching ffs. Rockhold is injured(as is Bisping just now)

GSP is about to re-sign and is a far bigger fight for Bisping, and makes more sense for the UFC

Agree.

Although Bisping vs Yoel will resemble feeding a British ham into a meat-grinder.

what have I got to cry about? Im not the one bitching about who Bisping should fight and making ridiculous claims about him having to prove himself. Just behave kiddo

Also LOL thinking he arguably lost to Anderson, Anderson landed like 2 decent strikes on Bisping which caused a lot of damage..... but other than that Bisping whipped his ass. maybe understand what you are watching ffs. Rockhold is injured(as is Bisping just now)

GSP is about to re-sign and is a far bigger fight for Bisping, and makes more sense for the UFC

You see, you just cried like a baby.

Like you said: it took Anderson two good strikes to make all that effort from Bisping look useless. Not to mention he got to sit down in the end of the 3rd and make a full recovery. Talk about crying, he cried to the ref during his entire first fight with Rockhold, cried about his mouthpiece and got what he deserved.

I understand what I am watching better than you: I don't limit myself to counting jabs kiddo.

GSP can come back, become champion, and so on....then make a super fight ok? Other than that, stop with the crying and deal with your man crush being mauled by Romero.

You see, you just cried like a baby.

Like you said: it took Anderson two good strikes to make all that effort from Bisping look useless. Not to mention he got to sit down in the end of the 3rd and make a full recovery. Talk about crying, he cried to the ref during his entire first fight with Rockhold, cried about his mouthpiece and got what he deserved.

I understand what I am watching better than you: I don't limit myself to counting jabs kiddo.

GSP can come back, become champion, and so on....then make a super fight ok? Other than that, stop with the crying and deal with your man crush being mauled by Romero.
explaining how you are an idiot is me crying now?

intredasting

Back