Bisping or Jones? Who is a bigger disgrace/embarrassment to MMA at the moment??

Bisping isn't a disgrace. If your boss let's you pick your next assignment, that's on them.

Not to mention he's busted his ass for years fighting good competition. He more than put his time in already.

Jones, on the other hand, is a repeat offender and a liar. And I'm not a psych major, but he seems borderline sociopathic. He lacks empathy and guilt.

Nice GIF's. The Hendo knockout is always a great one. Loved it whan it happend, love it now. Of course, the fact that he avenged that loss doesn't matter to whiney little bums like you because it doesn't fit your agenda...right? So what's your point...nah...nevermind.

I like the little fire dance you're doing there too Captain, it's kind of like watching you post on the boards here, fearlessly getting your ass handed to you and dancing around to make it ok. Fucking bum keyboard toughguys...
Stopped reading after "Avenged his loss".....bawahahahahahah.
02df8db9a6ce59e5d2aead98c7c48440

Let's see, Bisping has fought; Rockhold x2, Hendo x2, TRTor, Anderson, Wanderlei, roided up Leben, Hulk version of Cung Le, Kang, Akiyama, Stann, Belcher, Sonnen, prime Rashad. The list goes on and on. UFC champ,more wins in the UFC than anyone.

Gotta love Sherdog Internet tough guys calling him a coward, a pussy, a bitch, a disgrace etc. It's a serious lack of self awareness going on.

Jones, but its closer than I'd like to admit.

THought you
Stopped reading after "Avenged his loss".....bawahahahahahah.
02df8db9a6ce59e5d2aead98c7c48440

Oh, the bum is back. Thought you were banned. Anyways....

...And still !!!!!.....

You fucking fools think Hendo isn't dangerous still 'cuz he's older than you 12 years olds?

THought you

Oh, the bum is back. Thought you were banned. Anyways....

...And still !!!!!.....

You fucking fools think Hendo isn't dangerous still 'cuz he's older than you 12 years olds?
Only bums are you and Bisping.....Hendo can still beat down bums(like Bisping) but not true contenders.

You fail at life, seriously.

Only bums are you and Bisping.....Hendo can still beat down bums(like Bisping) but not true contenders.

You fail at life, seriously.

*yawn*, Kid, you compared Bisping to Jones. You're an idiot bum. Jones is failing at life and a little posturing puke like yourself, shielded in your mom's basement, makes a comparison with no basis in reality and insults anyone who disagrees. Hahaha what a little shit weasel.

At least Bisping can go more than one fight without testing positive

And judging from his kids and the smile on his wifes face can get it up without dick pills

*yawn*, Kid, you compared Bisping to Jones. You're an idiot bum. Jones is failing at life and a little posturing puke like yourself, shielded in your mom's basement, makes a comparison with no basis in reality and insults anyone who disagrees. Hahaha what a little shit weasel.
Didn't read whatever garbage u wrote but let me give u a different perspective .....here u go

10000792.gif

Now go cry to your mommy

Back