Bisping or Jones? Who is a bigger disgrace/embarrassment to MMA at the moment??

Kennie-Powers-Demands-Your-Silence-Reaction-Gif.gif

Nice GIF's. The Hendo knockout is always a great one. Loved it whan it happend, love it now. Of course, the fact that he avenged that loss doesn't matter to whiney little bums like you because it doesn't fit your agenda...right? So what's your point...nah...nevermind.

I like the little fire dance you're doing there too Captain, it's kind of like watching you post on the boards here, fearlessly getting your ass handed to you and dancing around to make it ok. Fucking bum keyboard toughguys...

Bisping and by wide margin... Wider than a football field.
The thing people does not get is guys like Bisping are delegitimizing the sport with the help of the sport organization...
By setting up the Bisping-GSP fight, the UFC is screwing the sport big time for a quick buck... Not good for the long run.
By seeing that, the only people who will come to MMA are lower athlete that has no choice and top athlete will go somewhere else...

The millionaire Bisping laughs at all you bitching Minions.

Bisping deserves respect for a multitude of reasons.... Jon Jones? Not so much.

I know most people are all over Jones at the moment......However, Bisping is BASICALLY REFUSING to fight ANY MW contenders.....His one "defense" was to 43 year old TRT-Less Hendo(a fight Hendo won) and he has been talking trash but refusing to fight anyone who is a true contender in his own weight class.

Jones once again, decimated his own legacy and is looking at a lengthy suspension and we basically have a lame-duck "champion" in DC. Not DC's fault but who is really gonna forget that beating he just took AND Jones did NOT pop dirty the first time they fought and still dominated.

So I ask you Sher-pups to be unbiased and think it through and decide who is a bigger embarrassment to MMA?

I know who I am voting for.....
339k93m.gif
Man, I gotta let you have it on this one.... HOW IS IT EVEN CLOSE IN YOUR MIND????

The biggest disgrace of all is the fans.

As for those two, clearly it's Jon Jones by a wide margin. You're honestly stupid if you even have to think about it.
It's Jones and it ain't even close.
And i say that as a former big fan of his.
Coke, 2 PED busts, stripped of the title 3 times...no fucking contest.

Bisping is waiting for the money fight. He's at the end of his career. Despite wanting to see that title defended in matches that make sense, I can't be mad at Bisping for taking care of himself here. It's about money, not ducking.
And he won his belt legit

This has to be a joke question?

Anyone who answers bisping is legit a troll.

I know most people are all over Jones at the moment......However, Bisping is BASICALLY REFUSING to fight ANY MW contenders.....His one "defense" was to 43 year old TRT-Less Hendo(a fight Hendo won) and he has been talking trash but refusing to fight anyone who is a true contender in his own weight class.

Jones once again, decimated his own legacy and is looking at a lengthy suspension and we basically have a lame-duck "champion" in DC. Not DC's fault but who is really gonna forget that beating he just took AND Jones did NOT pop dirty the first time they fought and still dominated.

So I ask you Sher-pups to be unbiased and think it through and decide who is a bigger embarrassment to MMA?

I know who I am voting for.....
339k93m.gif

Bisping.
Cheaters like jones are common and have been around forever, but a "champion" that ducks contenders and doesn't defend is much rarer, althought we currently have 2 of them.

I'm going to pull out the slash and uncouple your terms. Bisping is an embarrassment, but Jones is a disgrace. The first is a foot-shuffling discomfort, the second a painful shame.

Bisping has ruined the middleweight division and the domino effect is scary...There hasn't been a "legitimate 185 title fight since Weidman Rockhold "- how long ago was that ?
Because of the inactivity, Gegard Mousasi is no longer here and he had won 5 straight.
He has fought a 68 year old and is fighting a welterweight since the fluke

The guy in the orange suit who has spent most of the past three years suspended and in courtrooms:

jon-jones-drag-racing-plea-deal-video.jpg

I am glad that you mentioned the orange jumpsuit cuz my first reaction was like "why is this dude picking on the white haired lady?"

haha - jk jk

nice pic

The Jones situation is sad. I think most of us just write him off because of our disappointment, but deep in our hearts we hope it's all just a misunderstanding and that he returns. It sucks, man.

Bisping is just a pos though. Dude's a loud mouth coward who grabbed the belt and fucking ran and hid with it. Won't fight any MW contenders because he knows the Luke KO was a fluke and he knows the Andy and Dan victories were so fucking close he never wants to look back.

UFC champion now means "coward who looks for the most nonsensical and safest fights". Being a UFC champion used to mean fighting the baddest motherfuckers in your division. If UFC had any sense they'd strip Bisping and let the MW division go back to being one oft the best current divisions they have. Instead they seem content to let it slowly fall apart.

Jones but a country mile. Jones is one of if not biggest embarrassments in all of sports. He is by far the biggest embarrassment in MMA history.

Bisping has ruined the middleweight division and the domino effect is scary...There hasn't been a "legitimate 185 title fight since Weidman Rockhold "- how long ago was that ?
Because of the inactivity, Gegard Mousasi is no longer here and he had won 5 straight.
He has fought a 68 year old and is fighting a welterweight since the fluke
Exactly and the 68 year old beat Bisping's ass. What a damn shame that Bisping still has the audacity to talk smack to anyone.

Bis seems to be at the tail end of his career and just wants to go out on some wins. I can't fault the philosophy even though he absolutely did not defend the belt he quite impressively won against any of the top contenders in the division.
I mean with Bisping it seems to be more about a feeling of entitlement since he's been a company guy for a long time and is ready to call it quits. From his perspective it's probably like, I've won the belt, I've had a good career, I'm about to call it, might as well get to fight the fights I want. I don't agree with it, but it is what it is. Whittaker has the interim and it will become the full-on belt if Bis beats GSP and retires and there are plenty of great fights that you know Whittaker will take in defending the belt.

But Jones- how many times did the guy shoot himself in the foot.

Back