Bisping opens up about his bad eyes

question, when did bisping get his nose broken. I seem to have forgotten.

Santa is the American term, in England we say father Christmas...You're not really English are you?

In Denmark we call him "julemanden".

Let's just call him that from now on.

Welcome to the after. It's sad shit sometimes. Once the money dries up and your body pays the debt for what turns out to be a very short time in your life. By a decade later almost no one watches your old fights. The best you can hope for is to get paid for appearances or be an announcer.

I hope for his sake they eventually get his eyes sorted out.

Then he shouldn’t be shortsighted and instead eye an early retirement!

hannibal-well-done.gif

Probably wouldnt even be able to recognize his family after a fight with Ponzinibio

How could anybody like Mike
< How could you not like Mike

Dewayne Johnson claims he can fix Bisping's Eye without Surgery:

Well, in terms of physical appearance I mean. Wand might be a close second, I'm sure there's some I'm missing. Joe Riggs looks pretty bad but I think that's a combination of both wear and bad genetics.

Do you know What is wrong with bispings eye and what does he say is the cause?

Do you know What is wrong with bispings eye and what does he say is the cause?
Detached retina, repaired once but it detached again, he had a procedure where they inject oil into the eyeball so the retina can't get any worse and can be repaired once he finishes his career...or that was the plan.

Detached retina, repaired once but it detached again, he had a procedure where they inject oil into the eyeball so the retina can't get any worse and can be repaired once he finishes his career...or that was the plan.

Does it affect his vision or
Is it just cosmetic?

thank you for posting a 2 hour video with no clue on when we shoud listen in for your OP. ban this man

Honestly, I don't.

I respect a guy who knows when to stop before blinding himself.

There was a point where he had a decision to make, and if he really is losing his vision, he made the wrong decision.
I guess this is what separates fighters from normal people. They think sacrificing their bodies is worth it (whatever IT is)

Chris Lytle is one guy I respect the hell out of for retiring with all his marbles and staying retired even thought he could still go and was fun as hell to watch.

Man and you guys shit on the dude for wanting to take some easy/big money fights.. Hope he is set for life

Back