Bisping opens up about his bad eyes

Then he shouldn’t be shortsighted and instead eye an early retirement!

bfl.gif

Damn, the level of fail from these beta cucks is unreal. This is one of the reasons why sherdog can be such a sh*thole sometimes, because sh*tty cucks who never have and never will accomplish anything in their lives, come on here, and take out their frustration of being nothings in their life, by making fun of people who've actually accomplished something significant in life.

Bisping fought GSP, and when he was choked out, went out on his shield and went to sleep like a man, ( unlike "fighters" like Bore St Pierre who tap to strikes). 2 weeks later, he was right back in the saddle, fighting again.

Dude's been through decades of battles, and is now set for life, millions in the bank.

Bisping is a fucking warrior, through and through, and noone can doubt that.

Blowhards making fun of him, making lame ass jokes and trying so hard to be funny, just curious.... what will you have accomplished by 38, besides being just another anonymous asshole poster on sherdog, and living and dying in complete and utter obscurity?

Who was it that did that to Bisping?

edit: Vitor allegedly

Last edited:
I would have some sympathy for him if he wasnt such a POS. Dude acted like a classless idiot to GSP when GSP was nothing but a class act. Fuck Bisping !
I remember Bisping betraying Rampage back in the day over training camp fees. Rampage wanted to kill him and calling Bisping a traitor lol.
"F--k Bisping, he's a f-----g traitor," Rampage said. "I want to fight Bisping. Yes, I would fight Bisping in a heart beat. I'd knock his ass out, he's a traitor."

I would have some sympathy for him if he wasnt such a POS. Dude acted like a classless idiot to GSP when GSP was nothing but a class act. Fuck Bisping !

Haha yeah, he said mean things about GSP in the build up to a fight so he deserves to go blind!!!!

#sarcasm.

Honestly, I don't.

I respect a guy who knows when to stop before blinding himself.

There was a point where he had a decision to make, and if he really is losing his vision, he made the wrong decision.
I assume they are talking about his droopy eyelid.

He should stop now while he can see

Shame to retire after being stopped by 2 welter weights. Was hoping to see him fight one more time against Vitor, but I'm not sure that's a good idea now.

No, he didn't, he tried to rile him up a bit before the fight, he was very respectful in defeat, they actually get on very well, gsp text him best of luck in the gastelum fight, the Bisping hate is getting a bit much on here lately, someone makes a hate thread, someone else reads it and makes an identical hate thread, someone else made a hate thread purely about tuf 3 for fucks sake, Masvidal acts like a dick so Mike responds, Mike is a dick for responding, Masvidal gives Mike shit and Mike doesn't respond, mikes ducking. It's becoming ridiculous.

Perfectly stated, thank you

People on here are overly sensitive little bitches when it comes to Bisping

Back