Bisping on Tyron Woodley dismissing RDA as a contender "Come on man, you've got to defend the belt."

Selukrid612

Red Belt
@red
Reaction score

Around the 57 minute mark. Woodley is using an injury as a way to get selective and pick fights and the man who wrote the book on that is not amused.

Bisping lol.

They could be fucking Master and Apprentice.

The Bisp displaying blatant racism. After all that Tyrone Woodley's people have gone through the last 200 years - how can Bisping criticize him. Let Tyrone wait and chose - like white people.

Sounds not only hypocritical but stupid as shit coming from Bispings mouth.

RDA is a contender but just because he five rounded the man the current WW champion KO'd does not mean that he gets to leap frog fighters that actually have win streaks and or earned a title shot at that weight class.

hes right. ufc makes the matches. suck it haters. rda legitr, love woodz, but he only sees $$ right now

Am I going crazy here? This ducker is telling the dude who put the belt on the line 3 times in 12 months against the rightful contenders to defend... Speechless the mma word is really full of mental midgets

Bisping gets commended for getting money fights, but if Woodley tries to get a money fight, he's a piece of shit? Double standards on sherdog, but I can't say i'm really surprised with the retarded fans on here.

So it turns out Woodley finally had shoulder surgery today.

The fact that he waited 5 months to have the surgery and did so after the GSPs and McGregors are off the table suggests that many people here were right, he was ducking the genuine WW contenders.

Lol all those white people getting away with it but it's an outrage when the black man goes for his piece of the pie.

Bisping gets commended for getting money fights, but if Woodley tries to get a money fight, he's a piece of shit? Double standards on sherdog, but I can't say i'm really surprised with the retarded fans on here.
shut the fuck up, people shitted on bisping for months

So it turns out Woodley finally had shoulder surgery today.

The fact that he waited 5 months to have the surgery and did so after the GSPs and McGregors are off the table suggests that many people here were right, he was ducking the genuine WW contenders.
The ufc wanted him to delay it as there were no champions for the end of the year, they ended up paying Holly what she wanted to fight cyborg I'm the end

Back